✭✭
    I'm loving the disclaimers.. Very funny
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Lovin the disclaimers, :D

I am just going to type disclaimer in front of everything I post from now on...

KP's new extensions really do look utterly horrific.

Disclaimer. Nope - they still look horrific. But Pete's fake bake may or may not look worserer

Congrats Loz. :)
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Congrats Loz. :)

Seconded. Lovely news.:)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seconded. Lovely news.:)
    Thirded! Have a long, happy life together.

Disclaimer: I have no disclaimer to add at this time!
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder why KP was at Eton last night.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »

Googled & found this

It's halfway down the article.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/booker-prize-judges-to-turn-over-new-leaf-7684562.html

Katie’s on model behaviour at Eton
    Floreat Etona. Eton boys’ cries of delight were heard all the way to Slough after a visit to the public school by Katie Price. The model and author turned up to give a talk last night to one of the boys’ societies. Judging by the boys’ exuberance, they had a great night, and she seemed to enjoy their tail-coated company too. “Eton was fab tonight everyone so amazing thank you Eton for having me and all you,” Katie wrote on Twitter at the end of the evening. “Boys, you were so polite, refreshing to see…good job x” That’s what you get for paying top-notch school fees (currently £10,327 a term)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A positive story about Katie Price... Wondered why I hadn't seen it in the normal media sites
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Googled & found this

It's halfway down the article.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/booker-prize-judges-to-turn-over-new-leaf-7684562.html

Katie’s on model behaviour at Eton
    Floreat Etona. Eton boys’ cries of delight were heard all the way to Slough after a visit to the public school by Katie Price. The model and author turned up to give a talk last night to one of the boys’ societies. Judging by the boys’ exuberance, they had a great night, and she seemed to enjoy their tail-coated company too. “Eton was fab tonight everyone so amazing thank you Eton for having me and all you,” Katie wrote on Twitter at the end of the evening. “Boys, you were so polite, refreshing to see…good job x” That’s what you get for paying top-notch school fees (currently £10,327 a term)

I really need to go to specsavers.
    I thought she had been to Eltons and I was googling what function it was:D:D

Wonder if Junior will now go to Eton
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she could afford to send him couldn't she Bunny...
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »

Looking for Leo's replacement maybe :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery
    You are naughty ... Even they are too young for Katie...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Looking for Leo's replacement maybe :eek: :D

I think she's better with a man who only understands half of what she says. And I think she knows it. I remember saying ages back when some pics of her looking really happy with Leo were in the media, that she's finally realised what she needs is a man who doesn't understand her. ;)

I hope she (they) don't send Junior to Eton. An expensive education is no guarantee of a good education.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's better with a man who only understands half of what she says. And I think she knows it. I remember saying ages back when some pics of her looking really happy with Leo were in the media, that she's finally realised what she needs is a man who doesn't understand her. ;)

I hope she (they) don't send Junior to Eton. An expensive education is no guarantee of a good education.

Not sure Eton will allow the film crew in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Good point... Peter will have to use a camcorder
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Aww so we won't see it in Katie's programme then:cry:
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

?:confused:
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is the Katie Price thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    This is the Katie Price thread.

So why did you reference PA on page 10 of this thread :D:D

Honestly :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A positive story about Katie Price... Wondered why I hadn't seen it in the normal media sites

Hmmmmm............I wonder.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason the EDIT function isn't working. so my post #244 should read "page 8" instead of "page 10"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    ?:confused:

I echo your :confused:

I'm all for slating someone for something they've done that warrants ridicule/criticism, but I draw the line at slating them for something they might do in the imaginery future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I echo your :confused:

I'm all for slating someone for something they've done that warrants ridicule/criticism, but I draw the line at slating them for something they might do in the imaginery future.

Sorry ladies... It was a joke... As she doesn't film the kids I assumed it was a dig at mr Andre.... :o silly me
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Sorry ladies... It was a joke... As she doesn't film the kids I assumed it was a dig at mr Andre.... :o silly me
    She doesn't film anything these days,still she's got her dancing in argentina to look forward to,beats posing half naked on twitter lol
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    She doesn't film anything these days,still she's got her dancing in argentina to look forward to,beats posing half naked on twitter lol

OOOHHH! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Feel sorry for Katie Price, the media are mostly so awful about her and i imagine will be on her engagement to Leo, i say, just follow ya heart and do what makes you happy katie!!!!

Joan Collins, Late Liz Taylor, Angelina Jolie and many more have been married multiple times but are never crucified by the media for it! Let Katie be. Leo seems like a nice guy and is gorgeous too. Some relationships work, some don't. Some marriages work, some don't. Sometimes one has to kiss many frogs before they find their prince. Life goes on! Hope this one is for keeps. Congrats to Katie and Leo on their engagement. xx