HO: The Funeral... (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I'd say most ppl on here who don't feel it for sine ad don't have children. To lose your baby must be the most heartbreaking, soul destroying experience.

I'm not much of a sinead fan but she doesn't deserve this. However Diane, I really can't stand her character!!

So far up her own a$$ she drives me nuts. Wonder how she'll react when it comes out it wasn't sinead...
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaylz23 wrote: »
    I'd say most ppl on here who don't feel it for sine ad don't have children. To lose your baby must be the most heartbreaking, soul destroying experience.

I'm not much of a sinead fan but she doesn't deserve this. However Diane, I really can't stand her character!!

So far up her own a$$ she drives me nuts. Wonder how she'll react when it comes out it wasn't sinead...

Or they simply recognise the one between real life and fiction and can't stand the character.
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    kaylz23 wrote: »

I don't have children but I do have a niece and I can't think of anything worse than losing her.

I was also bullied and the girl who was the ringleader got pregnant as a teen. I would never have wished anything like this on her. Never ever.
  • kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I don't have children but I do have a niece and I can't think of anything worse than losing her.

I was also bullied and the girl who was the ringleader got pregnant as a teen. I would never have wished anything like this on her. Never ever.

I agree, ppl can b awful but to lose a baby must be life destroying. I'm not keen on sinead but she adores Katy, I think it's so sad and terrible of Diane stopping her going to the funeral.

I was shocked to hear they were doing this story line, I found it hard to watch :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Hiya,

We didn't get the postmortom till after the funeral and that was a sudden unexplained death.

I feel really sorry for sinead...not liking Diane much any more
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    flos wrote: »
    Hiya,

We didn't get the postmortom till after the funeral and that was a sudden unexplained death.

I feel really sorry for sinead...not liking Diane much any more

What's your source? It doesn't say this anywhere I've looked! She is pictured turning up at the funeral after seeing Sonny. How the heck did Sonny the druggy become a cop anyway? So would not happen! As for Diane why didn't she lose custody of Katy after the drug revelations? Can't bad cocaine contain sodium too? Who knows what was in the drugs at Diane's. Who's to say Katy didn't get her hands on the drugs! I would think that was more likely! Why isn't anyone questioning Diane and Tony especially as they know about the drugs? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    What's your source? It doesn't say this anywhere I've looked! She is pictured turning up at the funeral after seeing Sonny. How the heck did Sonny the druggy become a cop anyway? So would not happen! As for Diane why didn't she lose custody of Katy after the drug revelations? Can't bad cocaine contain sodium too? Who knows what was in the drugs at Diane's. Who's to say Katy didn't get her hands on the drugs! I would think that was more likely! Why isn't anyone questioning Diane and Tony especially as they know about the drugs? :(

I think you've bquoted the wrong person
  • Susie-RSusie-R Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never really liked Sinead but I feel sorry for her at the moment and I hate injustice so I can't wait for everyone to find out how wrong they are. I'm not liking Diane or Lyndsey at the moment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    flos wrote: »
    I think you've bquoted the wrong person

I think I should have broke this up to two separate messages. I don't post much so I'm still get to grips with it. I was interested to know though where you read that the post mortem results come back as that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I think I should have broke this up to two separate messages. I don't post much so I'm still get to grips with it. I was interested to know though where you read that the post mortem results come back as that?

I think the person you are quoting is referring to their own personal experience to show how sadly with the death of children it is possible to have the funeral first and find out the cause of death later.

The spoilers all indicate that
    Sonny gets the post mortem results on the day of the funeral and these prove that Katy had an undetected heart problem.