Options

Tonight's show

jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Really looking forward to this evenings show, and seeing the different variation of genres which always makes this a better watch than X Factor.

Comments

• Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it also, shame there isn't more of a buzz about it starting though.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always look forward to The Voice but after the blind auditions I can never seem to stay interested and I still haven't ever finished a full series. There just hasn't been any contestants that I liked enough to carry on with it. Hopefully this series will be different.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to it! A few months ago when The X Factor was on, I realised just how much I prefer the Voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to it also, shame there isn't more of a buzz about it starting though.

Agree with you on this. I think that the show attracts a very different audience to that of X Factor.
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to this evenings show, and seeing the different variation of genres which always makes this a better watch than X Factor.
    There's certainly variation in the genres tonight - everything from contemporary pop to 19th century opera ...
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely agree am really looking forward as well.
  • Options
    DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    The auditions are by far the best part of the show. It all goes horribly downhill after them.
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic show tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a notch up in class from x factor for sure.
  • Options
    maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I really enjoyed the show tonight. Rita was much better than I thought she would be. The coaches were fun and they seem to get on really well. Plus there were a couple of acts who I thought were very good.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great launch, love Rita
  • Options
    DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Nothing much to write home about if I'm being honest.
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that was a great opener to the show.