Options

Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    stevepjkstevepjk Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim reminds me of DS Carr who investigated Joe macityres death ;)
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    He's not John Duttine's son, he's only his nephew. I thought not , as John Duttine was quite a handsome guy in his day, and no way do they look like father and son,:)

Oh I thought he was his son,lol they have the same mouth so it must run in the family.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Sandra Bee wrote: »
    Did she have a stunt double?

Yes, one of the Meerkats
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Oh I thought he was his son,lol they have the same mouth so it must run in the family.

I've seem both of them do nude scenes, it's not the only thing they have in common.
  • Options
    Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,437
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    I think it was her lip licking as she was announcing it that turned my stomach a little.....TMI Liz :blush:

Liz has turned a few heads not to mention stomachs in her time ;-)
  • Options
    MallyminxMallyminx Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    He's not John Duttine's son, he's only his nephew. I thought not , as John Duttine was quite a handsome guy in his day, and no way do they look like father and son,:)

Yes, John Duttine was quite gorgeous when he was Tim's age. While the actor playing Tim isn't as handsome, he's still pretty scrumptious, IMO!
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I think it was her lip licking as she was announcing it that turned my stomach a little.....TMI Liz :blush:

Eugh That's enough to curdle the Rover's milk stout.
    Sandra Bee wrote: »
    Liz has turned a few heads not to mention stomachs in her time ;-)

Yeah but we are meant to admire Liz. She's a feisty woman who can still bed loads of blokes yer know and does so by letting everyone in the Rovers know she's off for a sh@g with some bloke from the brewey she picked up only last week.

What a woman. :o
  • Options
    Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevepjk wrote: »
    Tim reminds me of DS Carr who investigated Joe macityres death ;)

I remember being stunned when they introduced him as Faye's Dad literally weeks after he'd been a soap policeman interrogating Gail in the Lake District, my family were totally sick of me harping on about it and randomly shouting "Do they think we're that thick we won't notice it's the SAME ACTOR???"
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    I got the impression that the bloke from the brewery wasn't too keen to 'go upstairs' with Liz, or maybe I was reading too much into it.

I also get the feeling that he has an air of violence about him; I don't trust him.
  • Options
    Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the impression that the bloke from the brewery wasn't too keen to 'go upstairs' with Liz, or maybe I was reading too much into it.

I also get the feeling that he has an air of violence about him; I don't trust him.

He's a creepy misogynist with a weird pointy head.
  • Options
    chestfieldchestfield Posts: 3,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Eugh That's enough to curdle the Rover's milk stout.

Yeah but we are meant to admire Liz. She's a feisty woman who can still bed loads of blokes yer know and does so by letting everyone in the Rovers know she's off for a sh@g with some bloke from the brewey she picked up only last week.

What a woman. :o

She's got previous with the drayman, whose name I've forgotten.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea of the odds in poker, but I'd have thought the odds against two full houses and four of a kind being dealt within a short timescale, with only about four people playing, would be pretty high. Unbelievable, really.
  • Options
    chestfieldchestfield Posts: 3,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    I've no idea of the odds in poker, but I'd have thought the odds against two full houses and four of a kind being dealt within a short timescale, with only about four people playing, would be pretty high. Unbelievable, really.

I was waiting for Kirk, (who had the idea of giving him that silly visor?), to ask for Mr Bun the Baker
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, I have started a new thread in GD, where we can talk about quizzes forever !!!

cool :)
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine that's where the phrase, meaning double points, originated. Though wasn't it that rugby bloke and stuart somebody?
    You're thinking of Eddie Waring who was alongside Stuart Hall. But Arthur Ellis was the actual overall referee.

I've deliberately decided to miss last nights 2 editions because it was so poor last week. Life's too short and the weather too nice to sit wasting time on some of this recent panto garbage and diabolical acting drivel on CS. More people should do the same to make them wake up and not take viewers for granted when the figures dive from an already all time low. All that Alya moping was such a turn off in itself. Very pleased to find out today that the awful Julie Carp is soon to be history, not before time. The real SOR is that so many below par actors have remained for so long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    You're thinking of Eddie Waring who was alongside Stuart Hall. But Arthur Ellis was the actual overall referee. .......................................

Thanks. I don'rt think I even knew that at the time.
    ................................... Very pleased to find out today that the awful Julie Carp is soon to be history, not before time. ................

I think Julie's great. Though to be honest, if I were Brian I'd find it hard to choose between the two Julie Carps. Maybe he could have suggest a "test run" weekend to the more attractive one.
  • Options
    culabulaculabula Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I don'rt think I even knew that at the time.

I think Julie's great. Though to be honest, if I were Brian I'd find it hard to choose between the two Julie Carps. Maybe he could have suggest a "test run" weekend to the more attractive one.

I don't wish to er, "carp" but New Julie is infinitely more attractive than Existing Julie, who's a targe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    culabula wrote: »
    I don't wish to er, "carp" but New Julie is infinitely more attractive than Existing Julie, who's a targe.

I think the original Julie is attractive, but not as much as the new one. But what's a "targe"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the original Julie is attractive, but not as much as the new one. But what's a "targe"?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/voices/atilazed/t.shtml
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Julie Carp? She's a red herring surely! Oh my Cod, this isn't the plaice for puns. I must tuna in again on Wednesday after missing them on Monday night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Julie Carp? She's a red herring surely! Oh my Cod, this isn't the plaice for puns. I must tuna in again on Wednesday after missing them on Monday night.

Clam up! Don't come the raw prawn with me or I'll have to use some mussel on you.

(That's enough shellfish puns -ed. )
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clam up! Don't come the raw prawn with me or I'll have to use some mussel on you.

(That's enough shellfish puns -ed. )

I really think we should scale back on the fish puns ! I will skate over the previous ones!!
  • Options
    AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirk earns £300 a week at the factory ?! He must put in some serious overtime as a packer !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chestfield wrote: »
    She's got previous with the drayman, whose name I've forgotten.

No man is safe from alluring Liz!
This discussion has been closed.