Who DOESN'T buy the Christmas Radio Times ?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV Satellite Week - because I find the format the easiest to use. It provides more narrative about more than just the top 4 or 5 channels (I've just started a subscription).

I find a magazine far easier than the EPG to plan my viewing in advance and the articles highlight some programmes which I may be interested in which I may not be aware of otherwise (as I very rarely watch programmes as they are on due to Sky+ I fast forward through any advertising).

Also, as I use a PC at work all day I very rarely have the inclination to go online at night unless it's to a site I can't access at work.
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    thedrewser wrote: »
    TV Satellite Week - because I find the format the easiest to use. It provides more narrative about more than just the top 4 or 5 channels (I've just started a subscription).

I find a magazine far easier than the EPG to plan my viewing in advance and the articles highlight some programmes which I may be interested in which I may not be aware of otherwise (as I very rarely watch programmes as they are on due to Sky+ I fast forward through any advertising).

Also, as I use a PC at work all day I very rarely have the inclination to go online at night unless it's to a site I can't access at work.

You sound like me!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me! I don't buy the Christmas TV Times, we get The Christmas TV Guide instead.. :D

GG
  • PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There'll always be a place for TV listings magazines because EPGs are slow and cumbersome, and Internet guides tend not to be at arm's reach when you're relaxing in an armchair!