100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    How many famous Australian female lawyers are there? I can't think of any?

I dont think she is famous. If it is the one i am thinking of she was the highest paid exec in the UK a couple of years back and oversaw a £1m ad campaign for her firm.

First name sounds like somewhere to get a fry up and she shares a surname with the ginger dj and car enthusiast.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,987
    Forum Member
    Reading a book at the moment by the singer in a band called The auteurs, loathsome individual but as he hates the world he is happy to impart on people he dealt with during the 90's. He talks about a ginger guy that will be making friends with the stig and refers to him as a bully and a nasty piece of work. This was of course in the 90's so he may have changed.

I absolutely believe this. Always thought of him as a total ego-maniac. He often borders on belittling his colleagues at breakfast-time.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    I absolutely believe this. Always thought of him as a total ego-maniac. He often borders on belittling his colleagues at breakfast-time.

He most definitely does do this. He practically emasculates Vassos at times. I would imagine his colleagues despise him.

The ginger turd is heading for another downfall & it won't be too soon as far as I am concerned.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He most definitely does do this. He practically emasculates Vassos at times. I would imagine his colleagues despise him.

The ginger turd is heading for another downfall & it won't be too soon as far as I am concerned.

I agree, sometimes Scottish DJ on next can hardly hide his disdain during the handovers :D saying that I'm not overly fond of the Scottish one either - a bit too smutty at times for my liking
  • SillyBoyBlueSillyBoyBlue Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crease wrote: »
    This isn't a blind item , It was reported in the Daily Record , Jimmy Carr performed at Johnjo Shelvey's wedding do, pretty sure he's declaring everything now, after his humiliation.

Plus, all sorts of celebrities/actors/musicians do private functions for a fee. Especially in places like Bahrain. It's hardly a secret.
  • JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you know who, did you know what, with you know who...but lets just keep that between me and you (for now)

http://media.giphy.com/media/SqCvrFmuQ3ny0/giphy.gif
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    I agree, sometimes Scottish DJ on next can hardly hide his disdain during the handovers :D saying that I'm not overly fond of the Scottish one either - a bit too smutty at times for my liking

He shows the same disdain to the brother of a comedian who takes over after him, but I can't say I've ever heard him being smutty.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    I dont think she is famous. If it is the one i am thinking of she was the highest paid exec in the UK a couple of years back and oversaw a £1m ad campaign for her firm.

First name sounds like somewhere to get a fry up and she shares a surname with the ginger dj and car enthusiast.

Yup, pretty sure that's the one!
  • lemonalemona Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    crease wrote: »
    Not as big, but much, much better , (Cheers, now I have to dig for a Black Box Recorder CD )

Oh yes.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »
    He shows the same disdain to the brother of a comedian who takes over after him, but I can't say I've ever heard him being smutty.

I had absolutely no idea those two people were brothers. You learn something new every day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's spice things up. I don't usually care for Royal stuff but royal biographer Noel Botham made some fairly scandalous royal allegations. He suggested a well known royal had been in half the beds of England including that of a very prominent in law.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's spice things up. I don't usually care for Royal stuff but royal biographer Noel Botham made some fairly scandalous royal allegations. He suggested a well known royal had been in half the beds of England including that of a very prominent in law.

I like a bit of upper class goss! :p

Are we talking here of dead or alive members of the family?

If dead I imagine we may well be talking of Madge's sister?
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If alive a princess with a masculine name could fit the bill.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From BRAPPP:

This A-list actress who you love for "being real" and "down to earth" had a huge meeting with her PR team late last year and decided that to avoid overexposure, she will stay out of the press until late 2015 when her next award winning film is released and she has to campaign for an Oscar. So much for non-calcuated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's still alive, she isn't. Not talking minor royals either.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From BRAPPP:

This A-list actress who you love for "being real" and "down to earth" had a huge meeting with her PR team late last year and decided that to avoid overexposure, she will stay out of the press until late 2015 when her next award winning film is released and she has to campaign for an Oscar. So much for non-calcuated.

Gotta be Katniss.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Prince airmiles and his brothers first wife?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Prince airmiles and his brothers first wife?

No no. Older.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No no. Older.

Got to be the Top Job's sister and husband. Rumours have been flying around for years about both of them and their many affairs.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The man from Greece and his sister in law? :o
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If alive a princess with a masculine name could fit the bill.

Id go for the danish greek theres a lot of gossip about him and numerous affairs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From BRAPPP:

The one from Titanic?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one from Titanic?

But she is currently in a massive ad campaign for Lancome, TV and mags.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man from Greece and his sister in law? :o

The sister in law, I remember my Dad saying she was famous for shagging everyone going back to being a teenager. They really wanted her married off ASAP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    The sister in law, I remember my Dad saying she was famous for shagging everyone going back to being a teenager. They really wanted her married off ASAP

They're a strange bunch.
This discussion has been closed.