Options

Extra portions

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all. Thanks for the interest. It's still going well and we're seeing each other. She seems a bit obsessed with meats though. :rolleyes: As to whether she's had my sausage, well I'll keep that to myself.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling this thread was made up, and chris probably hoped interest would die down and people would forget.

Wasn't made up at all. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, ive been following Crazychris' threads for ages though. The wall thread was an absolute classic, it had me in tears! I don't mind if it's fiction i love it!! Hahaaa i'm giddy just thinking about it but he hasn't made many cool threads since i joined :-(

I can assure you that nothing I post is fiction. The wall experience was very traumatic. Did you read that the stones re-appeared? :eek: Yes things may seem far-fetched sometimes but that's how my life is and I never know what's round the next corner. Hopefully not another all thief.:D
  • Options
    sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're only jealous of all the attention he gets.;)

Yeah, that must be it. I'm in awe of how so on the button you are. Go you.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    She seems a bit obsessed with meats though. :rolleyes: As to whether she's had my sausage, well I'll keep that to myself.:D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

When's the next date Chris? And what does the wife think of all this, I bet she's gutted after telling you no woman would ever want you, now you've got a young woman who wants your sausage :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

When's the next date Chris? And what does the wife think of all this, I bet she's gutted after telling you no woman would ever want you, now you've got a young woman who wants your sausage :eek:

We're seeing each other on Saturday. Wife doesn't care a jot but yes she is a bit surprised. Well very surprised, as is daughter too. She asked if the lass was blind yesterday. :eek: :mad:
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're seeing each other on Saturday. Wife doesn't care a jot but yes she is a bit surprised. Well very surprised, as is daughter too. She asked if the lass was blind yesterday. :eek: :mad:

well said chris.:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What happened Chris? You were online all night. Did she cancel?
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

Ooh interesting. Update, Chris?
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

Surely not. :D