EE Duff Duff Count 2013

Comments

• MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    Happy that Denise has already had more than one duff duff, seeing as though she hasn't had one for ages.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy that Denise has already had more than one duff duff, seeing as though she hasn't had one for ages.

Me too, hopefully she'll get more.

As another FM pointed out, Denise has the same number of duff duffs this year than she got in total in 2012!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2= Denise Fox (3/1, 7/1), Sharon Rickman (1/1, 8/1)

1= Ray Dixon (3/1), Kirsty Branning (4/1 part 1), Max Branning (4/1 part 1), Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Patrick Trueman (7/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Tanya Cross, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Masood Ahmed, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Cora Cross, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman

Both Sharon and Denise are leading the count- and Sharon has more duffs duffs than she did this time last year;):p

This episode marks the first time this year in which a character other than Denise receives a duff duff

Who will win January's duff duff count? Predictions below!

Numbers in brackets= episode date
    JT= Julia's Theme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2= Denise Fox (3/1, 7/1), Sharon Rickman (1/1, 8/1), Kirsty Branning (4/1 part 1, 10/1),

1= Ray Dixon (3/1), Max Branning (4/1 part 1), Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Patrick Trueman (7/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Tanya Cross, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Masood Ahmed, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Cora Cross, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman

Kirsty has now received a second duff duff, making her tied in first place so far with Denise and Sharon.

JT= Julia's Theme
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either Max, Tanya or Kirsty will win January. :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either Max, Tanya or Kirsty will win January. :yawn:

Probably as its a Branning heavy month
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2= Denise Fox (3/1, 7/1), Sharon Rickman (1/1, 8/1), Kirsty Branning (4/1 part 1, 10/1),

1= Ray Dixon (3/1), Max Branning (4/1 part 1), Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Patrick Trueman (7/1), Masood Ahmed (11/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Tanya Cross, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Cora Cross, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman

Mas receives a duff duff, making him the first male to receive one since Ray and Patrick were squeezed into theirs. (And what a sound Mas made at the end!)

JT= Julia's Theme
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Me too, hopefully she'll get more.

As another FM pointed out, Denise has the same number of duff duffs this year than she got in total in 2012!:eek:

:eek: I actually only thought she had one duff duff last year, the one when she was going to run down Phil :eek: Nice to know she had a second one, not that two is much in a year but still.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: I actually only thought she had one duff duff last year, the one when she was going to run down Phil :eek: Nice to know she had a second one, not that two is much in a year but still.

Yeah she only had one last year, the one you pointed out. What I meant was that Denise has had the same amount this year as she has had over 2011 and 2012! :O

Glad to see her being used.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah she only had one last year, the one you pointed out. What I meant was that Denise has had the same amount this year as she has had over 2011 and 2012! :O

Glad to see her being used.

Whoops sorry:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops sorry:o

Haha that's fine :)
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I wouldn't have given Ray & Patrick a duff duff because they both focused on Denise. Ayesha was in the corner of Friday's but it focused on Mas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Personally I wouldn't have given Ray & Patrick a duff duff because they both focused on Denise. Ayesha was in the corner of Friday's but it focused on Mas.

I didn't see Ayesha

I was thinking this but I always said the characters in the last shot which they were.

Do you think I should change it then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »

I was thinking this.

I would have only given the Duff Duff to Denise in both instances as you could barely see Ray/Patrick and it was a shot of their back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In that case, i'll change it :)
  • Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In that case, i'll change it :)

Ask on twitter @bbceastenders kinda official?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top_Trumps wrote: »
    Ask on twitter @bbceastenders kinda official?

The documentary Top 100 cliffhangers always said it was the person in the last shot so i followed that.

Thinking about it, I do think it means the person who is focused on so I'll change it I think
  • Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The documentary Top 100 cliffhangers always said it was the person in the last shot so i followed that.

Thinking about it, I do think it means the person who is focused on so I'll change it I think

Cool, by all means. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

1= Max Branning (4/1 part 1), Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Masood Ahmed (11/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Tanya Cross, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Cora Cross, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman, Ray Dixon, Patrick Trueman

Slightly adjusted count- since Ray and Patrick didn't get a proper duff duff, they have been discounted.

This means that Max and Mas are the only males with a duff duff

JT= Julia's Theme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

1= Max Branning (4/1 part 1), Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Masood Ahmed (11/1), Dot Branning (14/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Tanya Cross, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Cora Cross, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman, Ray Dixon, Patrick Trueman

Dot received the duff duff today and so, she joins Max, Masood and Alice with one duff duff so far. Could she get any more?

JT= Julia's Theme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

1= Max Branning (4/1 part 1), Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Masood Ahmed (11/1), Dot Branning (14/1), Cora Cross (15/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Tanya Cross, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman, Ray Dixon, Patrick Trueman

So Cora gets the duff duff today after Dot chucks her out- about time!

JT= Julia's Theme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2= Denise Fox (3/1, 7/1), Sharon Rickman (1/1, 8/1), Kirsty Branning (4/1 part 1, 10/1), Max Branning (4/1 part 1, 17/1),

1= Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Masood Ahmed (11/1), Dot Branning (14/1), Cora Cross (15/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Tanya Cross, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman, Ray Dixon, Patrick Trueman

With his duff duff today, Max is the only male to have received more than one duff duff

JT= Julia's Theme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2= Denise Fox (3/1, 7/1), Sharon Rickman (1/1, 8/1), Kirsty Branning (4/1 part 1, 10/1), Max Branning (4/1 part 1, 17/1),

1= Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Masood Ahmed (11/1), Dot Branning (14/1), Cora Cross (15/1), Tanya Cross (18/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman, Ray Dixon, Patrick Trueman

Sorry I forgot to update!

Tanya's duff duff means that Masood and Denise remain the only two non-Branning or sub-Branning with a duff duff this year

JT= Julia's Theme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3= Max Branning (4/1 part 1, 17/1, 21/1),

1= Alice Branning (4/1 part 2), Masood Ahmed (11/1), Dot Branning (14/1), Cora Cross (15/1), Tanya Cross (18/1)

0= Ian Beale, Phil Mitchell, Carol Jackson, Bianca Butcher, Lucy Beale, Billy Mitchell, Kat Moon, Mo Harris, Alfie Moon, Jean Slater, Abi Branning, Lauren Branning, Shirley Carter, Zainab Khan, Jay Mitchell, Tamwar Masood, Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning, Whitney Dean, Kim Fox, Fatboy Michael Moon, Poppy Meadow, Tyler Moon, Lola Pearce, Joey Branning, AJ Ahmed, Ava Hartman, Ayesha Rana, Dexter Hartman, Ray Dixon, Patrick Trueman

Max is currently in the lead with 3 duff duffs- and with 6 episodes to go for this month, will he win January?
    Predictions below!

JT= Julia's Theme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4=

3= Max Branning (4/1 part 1, 17/1, 21/1, 22/1),

Other/Special Duff Duff's

22/1= The Square

The first duff duff to not feature a character- though Max was in the final shot, he was only in the background.

Predictions below!

JT= Julia's Theme