Comments

• Options
    ZimzammamZimzammam Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Knew who you meant immediately!! This woman winds me right up, load of made up old tosh. The Daily Fail don't half pick'em.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zimzammam wrote: »
    Knew who you meant immediately!! This woman winds me right up, load of made up old tosh. The Daily Fail don't half pick'em.

She's a total fantasist, off her box and bonkers. Just the sort of character they love! And she is paid for it!!!!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's as sexy as f**k despite being close to drawing her pension, all other women are jellus of her fantastic breasts that she can't help but whip out while she's mowing the lawn or whatever, she can pass for *ahem* 39 and yet she still married two gay men without realizing? Marrying one gay man would be bad luck but 2!! Whats the chances eh?
  • Options
    ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People like that need therapy, not a newspaper column.

I am so sick of this appalling clickbait journalism that is basically a form of abuse.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a STUNNER. One of the most exquisitely beautiful faces I've ever seen.. & that body... Makes Elle McPherson look like a dumpy old heifer.

I'm not surprised the neighbours are jellus. I'm surprised any of the gentlemen in the neighbourhood can contain their urges with such a hottie in their midst.
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Grayson Perry in those black bikini pictures from the Daily Mail article.

A very nice looking Grayson Perry I'll add. :p
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    I dunno, there's quite a few sites where her gilf qualities would be appreciated!!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wowsers, she's...breathtaking :o
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Wowsers, she's...breathtaking :o
    Specsavers needed !
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So she's as sexy as f**k despite being close to drawing her pension, all other women are jellus of her fantastic breasts that she can't help but whip out while she's mowing the lawn or whatever, she can pass for *ahem* 39 and yet she still married two gay men without realizing? Marrying one gay man would be bad luck but 2!! Whats the chances eh?

JEALOUS!
  • Options
    tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was a virgin till she was 50 and now allows her boyfriend to sleep with whomever she wants just to keep him, and can't find a man who's willing to sleep with her, while she's desperately flogging bikini pictures to the tabloids and bragging about how sexy she is?

Sounds like she has serious mental health issues and really should be seeing a good therapist.

She's not bad looking and let's face it it's not exactly hard to find a man willing to have sex, so there must be some serious issues in her past.