Options

Will Anthony be told how unpopular he is?

Or will his sychophantic co -horts from Corrie and his family shield him and tell him he was brilliant. I often wonder what happens to celeb folk when they behave odiously on reality shows...we all know what happened to Jade G but do you think Ant and Dec will mention his behaviour to him at all? Will he be dismissive or when he finds out how disliked he was or will he be heading for a melt down/ What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    The problem is he's made it to the semi finals. So even though I detest the guy people out there are voting for him so he must be popular.
  • Options
    Sudoku-JoSudoku-Jo Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or will his sychophantic co -horts from Corrie and his family shield him and tell him he brilliant. I often wonder what happens to folk when they behave odiously on reality shows...we all know what happened Jade but do you think Ant and Dec will mention his behaviour to him at all?

Unpopular? Someone must be voting for him - he's still there!
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sudoku-Jo wrote: »
    Unpopular? Someone must be voting for him - he's still there!

Why the big surpise...perhaps I should have clarified how unpopular he is on here and Gay Times are non too pleased with him either, and yes I'll admit I'm at a loss to know who the hell is voting for the unpleasant git,
  • Options
    Sudoku-JoSudoku-Jo Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the big surpise...perhaps I should have clarified how unpopular he is on here and Gay Times are non too pleased with him either, and yes I'll admit I'm at a loss to know who the hell is voting for the unpleasant git,

The voting has mystified me throughout:

Sinitta less popular than Emily Scott or horrible Chrissy?
    Pat less popular than ditto?

I just haven't been getting it.:confused:
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sudoku-Jo wrote: »
    The voting has mystified me throughout:

Sinitta less popular than Emily Scott or horrible Chrissy?
    Pat less popular than ditto?

I just haven't been getting it.:confused:

My sentiments exactly:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sentiments exactly:confused:

Count me in on that too:confused: baffling
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine if he's told there'll be crocodile tears..... and hopefully a big toothy crocodile nearby to put him out of his misery :D:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing about the voting this year is genuine, doesn't make sense and we are let with the ones ITV and the Producers wanted and this is not fair to the people who are voting for their favourites and lets be honest the corrie lot can be on speed dial all day long on the wages they get .. this series has been a total washout in every way :mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing about the voting this year is genuine, doesn't make sense and we are let with the ones ITV and the Producers wanted and this is not fair to the people who are voting for their favourites and lets be honest the corrie lot can be on speed dial all day long on the wages they get .. this series has been a total washout in every way :mad::mad:

I was so looking forward to it but it's been very dissappointing.:cry:
  • Options
    squillionsquillion Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's like marmite methinks
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    squillion wrote: »
    He's like marmite methinks

He most certainly isn't! I love Marmite! :D
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    He's not unpopular though is he - only with a minority. Otherwise he wouldn't be in the final four.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he can't be that unpopular as he has made the final four. I think maybe unpopular on here but not so much with the GBP.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    he can't be that unpopular as he has made the final four. I think maybe unpopular on here but not so much with the GBP.

^^^^^^^ this
  • Options
    ScubyScuby Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think he was only voted for as he was amusing, not because people liked him, now the time has come for the final he is out. jolly good riddence as well
  • Options
    Eittol96Eittol96 Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could not believe how angry he seems to have been voted out!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    making it to the top 4 shows he is more popular than all the contestants out before him, and he made it that far without being bottom 2. I can't say I really like him that much but I don't understand why he is so unpopular on here yet Fatima is so popular I must say she annoys me a lot more. Although I don't think there has been anyone this year who I have thought really deserves to win or get votes and I haven't been too bothered by any exits.
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You see this sort of thing a lot with the public vote, though. An absolutely awful contestant will stay in quite a long time because their complete awfulness is entertaining. There are two groups of people voting for them, their fanbase and those who like car-crash TV. At some point before the final, the second group of voters will pull back, and awful contestant (who up until that point had thought they were dead popular) is suddenly evicted with no warning.
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Do you really imagine he would care?
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theid wrote: »
    Do you really imagine he would care?

He would if he believed he was unpopular, but he won't believe it. He'll convince himself that it was a fix. :cool:
  • Options
    hibbychubbshibbychubbs Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Eittol96 wrote: »

hes only angry as hes out before fatima as his choice to win it showed
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Lets face it ....................if you really can't stand one of the contestants (most people recognise Cotton for the nasty piece of work that he has shown himself to be) the best thing is to make sure he stays in the jungle for as long as possible and then boot him out at the last minute.

That way he doesn't get the free holiday in the luxury hotel while they wait for the programme to end. Well done voters!!!
  • Options
    DianeDiane Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe the Corris cast have been keeping him in ???
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    He can't be that unpopular he came 4th.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Eittol96 wrote: »

Hardly angry enough to warrant ten exclamation marks.