Kylie Minogue - 'Into the Blue'

Comments

• AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not what I was expecting, but I still really like it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    The High Quality Version of Into The Blue:
    http://rnbxclusive.se/2014/01/kylie-minogue-blue-high-quality/

I don't if it's still the same as the LQ because I haven't heard the HQ yet, only the LQ.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE IT!!!! Hope the leak doesn't disrupt the release plans though, don't want it to be effected like ATL was... this is a GREAT track! Should be at least another top 5 hit for my Goddess Kylie! :D:D
  • JournalJournal Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another LOVE IT from me!
    It has hit me instantly like All The Lovers and Wow.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But seriously, I love it. The chorus is both euphoric and melancholic in equal measure which makes it awesome.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to ask - when can we pre-order?? Surely they'll put the pre-order on iTunes asap now it's leaked...?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely bloody fantastic.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's okay, but very very generic. She needs better material than this to stage a decent comeback.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    It kind of reminds in places of "Sitting On Top Of The World" by Delta Goodrem.

Which isn't really a good thing tbh.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    It's okay, but very very generic. She needs better material than this to stage a decent comeback.

yeah, i agree about the song, it doesn't strike me as a particularly strong lead single. however, it should do well here considering her heightened profile on "the voice". a good video could also work wonders for the song.

the song should also do well in oz, but i notice that the audience there are spotting a certain familiarity in the tune...
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »

the song should also do well in oz, but i notice that the audience there are spotting a certain familiarity in the tune...

Well to be fair Kylie isn't really to blame if a copyright claim is made. She never writes or produces anything on her songs. So it can't be layed at her door.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't love it. It's not her worst single but not an amazing comeback either.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So dry and boring. It sounds like a reheated leftover and the lyrics are very forgettable. And she probably will get served a lawsuit over that Delta song.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    yeah, i agree about the song, it doesn't strike me as a particularly strong lead single. however, it should do well here considering her heightened profile on "the voice". a good video could also work wonders for the song.

I know Delta's song very well and don't think they're similar at all... :confused::confused::confused:
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it a lot, and I think it will grow on me. I don't think it's as good as Timebomb but it's so much better than Skirt. What I really want is to see the video.
  • Space CadetSpace Cadet Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    So dry and boring. It sounds like a reheated leftover and the lyrics are very forgettable. And she probably will get served a lawsuit over that Delta song.

Delta? No-one outside Sydney has probably heard that song loL!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like it. I can't wait to see the video! :)
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely manufactured pop 'star' who has a voice that wouldn't get her past an audition for 'X Factor'!
    Any half decent music she has brought to market could be done by virtually anyone and this is no exception.

Probably a big hit with the masses none the less. :D
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's okay, not great. I hope it's a big hit for her though.
  • tommYHYHtommYHYH Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Deltas song is a lot better.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my own opinion, and if you don't like it go jump, it's very bland and boring. It may grow on me, but it sounds like a cheap B-Side and the chorus is rather thumbs down. Also, can't help but hear the similarity to DElta's song.

Ah well, Dannii Minogue is also set for a comeback.....hopefully she puts out something decent.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    It kind of reminds in places of "Sitting On Top Of The World" by Delta Goodrem.

Which isn't really a good thing tbh.

Yup. Parts of it sound exactly the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I kind of love this! May not be particularly 'Kylie' but it's damn catchy. Though as a massive Delta fan, the Sitting On Top Of The World similarity was immediate for me as well.

The "into the bluuuuuuue" lines are near enough identical to the "now I'm with youuuuuuu" lines in Sitting On Top Of The World. The latter is the better song, but my bias towards Delta may have something to do with that :p
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well to be fair Kylie isn't really to blame if a copyright claim is made. She never writes or produces anything on her songs. So it can't be layed at her door.

yes, i appreciate that and as far as i know, kylie didn't co-write this new song.
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    I know Delta's song very well and don't think they're similar at all... :confused::confused::confused:

it does seem a little bit similar, at least in the way "jordosaur" previously described, but the comparison has made press in oz, which was the point i was making in that previous comment.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a grower. Now I've listened to it a few times I love it! Still worries me about the similarities to Deltas song though.