Boyfriends mother rant

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    burton07 wrote: »
    I do believe the posts the OP has made, but I now realise she is an attention seeker. She could have left the thread at any time and chose not to.
    What was it that finally convinced you?

Was it the fact that she posts acres of this old shite on about 6 different forums? :D

Or did you struggle to believe that someone with chronic disability could do weight-lifting?
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    But I thought you said that we were all bullying her? :confused:

Second time someone has brought this up and they still haven't addressed it.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    It's quite simple really.
    We 'apparently' have a nocturnal non skin shedding eczema suffering bed ridden weight lifter who has a non wanking partner with exhibitionist toilet habits and an outrageously interfering mother. They live in a boiling hot freezing cold flat and watch their weight and their health by following a strictly controlled diet of burger and chips. They live (and embrace) the adage that you are never more than 6 feet away from a rat, and spend their spare time counting dirty tea towels and cutlery.

Brilliant post :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Dan SetteDan Sette Posts: 5,816
    Forum Member
    I really do not know what to make of her boyfriend-no sex,being in her company 24/7
    the guy deserves a medal. And a shag!:D

Presumambly so that he CAN'T get any ideas or thoughts.

24/7. I think he needs a holiday to get some
    relief
    respite, which isn't unusual for a carer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Second time someone has brought this up and they still haven't addressed it.

What I was talking about was that the poster said this (see link):
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=73150805&postcount=261

But then calls her an attention seeker.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here's a thing I cannot understand.

My sis had eczema and was always told by her dermatologist that eczema and tattoos do NOT mix due to the high possibility of an allergy to the dye used and trauma to the affected area. Even the tattooist who inks my neighbor refuses to tattoo anyone with eczema or a skin condition as they cannot guarantee that the ink test they do will not mean a flare up later on.

And yet... tattoos are ok?
This discussion has been closed.