Is Danielle going over to the dark side?

2»

Comments

• alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Maybe it's time for Imogen to come out for a game

I thought you meant an X HM for a moment :o
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    Danielle the shy virgin was bad enough, but God save us from Danielle the sex-crazed crucifix-abusing nun from Hell.

Well the Editor are doing gods work by not showing us her suck a candle, if we believe Jale.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Like an Evil Wolfie. She's going to win, apparently. God says so.

Don't forget that Danielle is friends with Dexter. I think that he has chatted to her a lot before going into the house and given her tips. He was devious and played games and she is doing the same.

How many faces has Danielle got?
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget that Danielle is friends with Dexter. I think that he has chatted to her a lot before going into the house and given her tips. He was devious and played games and she is doing the same.

One I think like most people.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

More Face's than a A-Team convention
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Interesting that she asked several times about Ashleigh's diary room video clip. Shee seemed very interested - low and behold shortly afterwards she;s in the DR spouting c*ap - she must be thinking - well it's worked for Ashleigh.
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chicksee wrote: »
    Looks like Helen is after her.

The other way round, I think. Danielle's repulsed Winston, Kimberly and Ashleigh; maybe Helen will be more receptive to her soggy, grey-knickered advances? Otherwise, watch out Marlon!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that she asked several times about Ashleigh's diary room video clip. Shee seemed very interested - low and behold shortly afterwards she;s in the DR spouting c*ap - she must be thinking - well it's worked for Ashleigh.

That would explain it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.Except I think many of us saw through Dex's devious plan and saw a much more likable side to him.Danielle has obviously had a game plan form the go.She certainly didn't go in the house thinking that we wouldn't see what she doe's for a living and see the pics and not question her anger and disgust at sex chat.She has been shown to have nowhere near as much opinion of two people having sex in the house as she does to some chatting about it.

I think she's decided now is the time to operate the major part of whatever plan she has.I think she would have had more then one plan and she is using what she saw last year with what happened with Dexter's popularity to try to get herself further.She's ticking the right boxes in her head.I think she's rather unaware that her plan is extremely flawed.She's done it all the wrong way round.Maybe she doesn't have the personality and humor to back it up.We aren't seeing the real her shining through and she's not hated enough in the house for people to feel sympathy for her.I think she may well be rather amusing to watch though and she certainly will provide some drama.She may well be overshadowed by what is going to happen on monday though and fade back into the background
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, she will never be friends with Helen. Literally 10 minutes beforehand she saod she would be everyones friends.

She is gonna stick with Ashleigh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she got it the wrong way round? She should have entered the house as a Bad Girl and then gradually found religion and redemption.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    Yeah, she will never be friends with Helen. Literally 10 minutes beforehand she saod she would be everyones friends.

She is gonna stick with Ashleigh.

Exactly.