BB13 CAROLINE ON BBBOTS! Ergh.

2»

Comments

• junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MySkass wrote: »
    Although I disliked her in the series, you have to admire her for what she was able to accomplish. Here you had this slightly overweight girl who couldn't give a damn about even combing her hair essentially running a house. She was the youngest in there, yet she managed to isolate/traumatize someone 10 yrs older(Luke A), a former gang member, a former cop, and even ran circles around the beauty queen and model.

Think about it and then appreciate the balls on her.

She does look so much better these days.

How did she traumatize Luke A, I don't remember this :confused:
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    I like her. Always have. :cool:

So do I. A one off.:D
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she the one who got into trouble for calling Adam a gorilla or words to that effect ??
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was so horrible to Lauren, it was uncomfortable to watch, she was nasty little brat.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was so horrible to Lauren, it was uncomfortable to watch, she was nasty little brat.

Yes good old 'spoon' the biggest stirrer in the house.
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I didn't like her as a HM but I do like her on BOTS....imo she is really funny.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    I see she still has the same hairdresser. The local roof thatcher. :kitty:
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dinbin wrote: »
    Used the entire budget and then got evicted as well!

She pulled that trick cos she was sure she would be being evicted
    jojoeno wrote: »
    Same here love her but it was when she spent the entire budget on chocolate and I still PMSL at that stunt ,best ever on BB;-)

It wasn't an original one though. Rex in BB9 and Harry in BB2 pulled similar tricks

junipaire wrote: »
    How did she traumatize Luke A, I don't remember this :confused:

According to Wikipedia
    On Day 43, Caroline was given a second formal warning after bullying and intimidating behaviour towards fellow housemate Luke A.

As far as I can remember this formal warning was never shown but according to Luke's family she had made remarks about the fact that he was post-op
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her hair is still a mess
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I think we are going to get Caroline Mark 2 if that simpering Lettice goes in CBB, she will send me round the twist and she is not even in there yet.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Is she the one who got into trouble for calling Adam a gorilla or words to that effect ??

Yes, she called him a gorilla