Do they know about Armageddon?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
Forum Member
Really sorry if this has been posted before, but does it seem to anyone else after watching tonight highlights that they know what's coming?

Mark mentioned Armageddon in the diary room. Ashleigh said not once but on several occasions "they're going to shit on us tomorrow" or WTTE.

Comments

• kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yer I thought it was very strange that he mentioned armageddon out of nowhere when the task was more about survival planet of the apps type of thing?
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope they don't know anything far as I'm aware! I'm just thinking because it was a POTA task and the overall theme of them films IS Armageddon.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    The seem to know something is coming but they have no idea its 3 new housemates.
  • playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is it was supposed to be a 'planet of the apes task' but not one ape/monkey/simian aspect?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Odd you mention that OP, maybe just good editing but seems there is a lot of speculation amongst some of the HM's.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They say something is coming everyday.

On Thursday Jale and Kim kept saying I something big was going to happen in Friday, maybe a double etc

If you say it everyday you will eventually be right.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos they bloody know ,it's just that we're not supposed to know they know
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    cbraa wrote: »
    Really sorry if this has been posted before, but does it seem to anyone else after watching tonight highlights that they know what's coming?

Mark mentioned Armageddon in the diary room. Ashleigh said not once but on several occasions "they're going to shit on us tomorrow" or WTTE.

They always try and guess what's coming but I think they were referring to noms and phm twists.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Cos they bloody know ,it's just that we're not supposed to know they know
    I agree they no whats coming maybe not all but after tonights HL im convinced they no;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I agree they no whats coming maybe not all but after tonights HL im convinced they no;-)

Really, interested to know why.
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they know, they've been briefed by the producers and they know exactly what to expect every single day.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmeister wrote: »
    Of course they know, they've been briefed by the producers and they know exactly what to expect every single day.

Hopefully they will have learned their lines by the time the newbies arrive!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Really, interested to know why.
    Firstly Mark mentions Armageddon strange then Ashleigh said a few times about some big is happening and i think a couple overs said something:cool:
  • ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they just have a ~~~feeeling~~~

Plus I know BB meddles a lot but why on earth would they tell the HMs about Armageddon -_-
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    They have received their scripts already,so of course they know.prob practicing their lines as we speak
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NO. I think they KNOW
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    playa1 wrote: »
    What I don't understand is it was supposed to be a 'planet of the apes task' but not one ape/monkey/simian aspect?
    Oh come on, surely you know "my heart will go on" is the theme tune of all apes everywhere?