Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Welcome to DS, newbies :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Hi guys - I'm bit of a non tech gadget freak - I mostly just appreciate it when tech saves me time and money!
    WalterA wrote: »
    Hi there!

Finally I'm here.

Welcome to the forum.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys - I'm bit of a non tech gadget freak - I mostly just appreciate it when tech saves me time and money!
    WalterA wrote: »
    Hi there!

Finally I'm here.

Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the welcome ;)
  • EmolgaEmolga Posts: 47,251
    Forum Member
    Welcome to the forum.
  • The 12th DoctorThe 12th Doctor Posts: 4,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.

You? How can you be here? :o
  • Corkhead.Corkhead. Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Introducing myself.

Late middle aged, slightly balding, occasionally world-weary but nevertheless generally optimistic and laid back white, Anglo-Saxon, heterosexual male of the species with one long-term wife, grown up offspring that have left home but still somehow contrive to be hideously expensive and grandchildren that have me wrapped around their little fingers. I don't care. I love my grandchildren. I wish I'd had them first.

Former career service in HM Armed Forces and proud of it, but not possessed of a rabidly warmongering attitude. Politically liberal (note the small "l"), pro-Europe, Welfare State and NHS. Against the death penalty, am non-religious and becoming more eco-conscious with every ghastly new method of energy generation that gets dreamed up, and...oh yes... I am rather fond of Cornish pasties with brown sauce.

Played football, rugby and cricket and loved long-distance running in the summer and skiing in the winter for many years but now resigned to the fact that my dickie knees and clapped out ankles won't allow me to play any more. Was a football referee and cricket umpire post playing days, but now (more or less) graciously retired. I'm now content to merely spectate and criticise the failings of various England teams from the comfort of an armchair in the happy memory that, as a player, the older I get the better I was.

I think that just about covers it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corkhead. wrote: »
    Introducing myself.

Late middle aged, slightly balding, occasionally world-weary but nevertheless generally optimistic and laid back white, Anglo-Saxon, heterosexual male of the species with one long-term wife, grown up offspring that have left home but still somehow contrive to be hideously expensive and grandchildren that have me wrapped around their little fingers. I don't care. I love my grandchildren. I wish I'd had them first.

Former career service in HM Armed Forces and proud of it, but not possessed of a rabidly warmongering attitude. Politically liberal (note the small "l"), pro-Europe, Welfare State and NHS. Against the death penalty, am non-religious and becoming more eco-conscious with every ghastly new method of energy generation that gets dreamed up, and...oh yes... I am rather fond of Cornish pasties with brown sauce.

Played football, rugby and cricket and loved long-distance running in the summer and skiing in the winter for many years but now resigned to the fact that my dickie knees and clapped out ankles won't allow me to play any more. Was a football referee and cricket umpire post playing days, but now (more or less) graciously retired. I'm now content to merely spectate and criticise the failings of various England teams from the comfort of an armchair in the happy memory that, as a player, the older I get the better I was.

I think that just about covers it.
    That's a very detailed intro. :D

Welcome to DS. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Hey,

I'm new on here, just been manually approved.

Lives up North, in the late teens, like watching popular sport, into computers et cetera.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suhail wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm new on here, just been manually approved.

Lives up North, in the late teens, like watching popular sport, into computers et cetera.
    Hi, welcome to DS. :)
  • HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

stop poking yer nose into things which don't concern you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop poking yer nose into things which don't concern you!

WHATEVER
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone from a newbie !
    Looking forward to meet many of you around here :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone from a newbie !
    Looking forward to meet many of you around here :)
  • Anthony_UKAnthony_UK Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My name is Anthony_UK and I am interested in all things dtt dsat dcable SCART HDMI S-Video RGB and NICAM AM/FM/SW/LW DRM DAB etc and all things technical to do with home entertainment I just love it!;-);-);-);-);-);-);-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anthony_UK wrote: »
    My name is Anthony_UK and I am interested in all things dtt dsat dcable SCART HDMI S-Video RGB and NICAM AM/FM/SW/LW DRM DAB etc and all things technical to do with home entertainment I just love it!;-);-);-);-);-);-);-)
    Hi Anthony, welcome to DS. :)
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Hello. Long time visitor to the entertainment news pages of the site here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    Hello. Long time visitor to the entertainment news pages of the site here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Hi, I have just joined, have been reading for a few days:)
    Forum Member
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Directioner_HazDirectioner_Haz Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    Bonjour,

Okay then, where do we start? First off my name is Izzy. I like walking, listening to One Direction and stalking them on twitter...no seriously I go on their profiles everyday and I love them so much.

My favourite is Harry and despite the fact that I've never met him I hope to marry him in Florida in 2020. We have both suffered stage fright and he has helped me to overcome it. We also share a fear of snakes.

Liam has helped me become more confident and thus overcome my bullying. He taught me to never give up because ine day you will reach your goal and he is so strong.

I still support them despite 'that video' that was leaked by the Daily Fail. They're young and at that age we all make mistakes...it could've been a lot worse.

You'll find me in the Big Brother, Soaps, Pets, Music and General Discussion forums.

Until next time, bye
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I have just joined, have been reading for a few days:)
    Bonjour,

Okay then, where do we start? First off my name is Izzy. I like walking, listening to One Direction and stalking them on twitter...no seriously I go on their profiles everyday and I love them so much.

My favourite is Harry and despite the fact that I've never met him I hope to marry him in Florida in 2020. We have both suffered stage fright and he has helped me to overcome it. We also share a fear of snakes.

Liam has helped me become more confident and thus overcome my bullying.
    He taught me to never give up because ine day you will reach your goal and he is so strong.

I still support them despite 'that video' that was leaked by the Daily Fail. They're young and at that age we all make mistakes...it could've been a lot worse.

You'll find me in the Big Brother, Soaps, Pets, Music and General Discussion forums.

Until next time, bye

Good grief! :o
    Forum Member
    Bonjour,

Liam has helped me become more confident and thus overcome my bullying. He taught me to never give up because ine day you will reach your goal and he is so strong.

Until next time, bye

Welcome to the forum.
  • skells22skells22 Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my name is Alan

you will find me sometimes on the sports and gaming places on the forums
    Forum Member
    skells22 wrote: »
    my name is Alan

you will find me sometimes on the sports and gaming places on the forums