If you dislike Fatima you must like Cotton?

:confused:Can I just say to all those Fatima fans,of which there are many on here. some of us do not like Fatima and cannot understand the OTT adoration she seems to inspire, but everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes.
However, it is not a given that those who dislike her automatically must like Anthony Cotton, and be subjected to a forensic comparison on the merits of her character, usually involving her Olympic achievement :rolleyes: I like neither of them and think they are both joyless people who I would cross the street to avoid.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:Can I just say to all those Fatima fans,of which there are many on here. some of us do not like Fatima and cannot understand the OTT adoration she seems to inspire, but everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes.
    However, it is not a given that those who dislike her automatically must like Anthony Cotton, and be subjected to a forensic comparison on the merits of her character, usually involving her Olympic achievement :rolleyes: I like neither of them and think they are both joyless people who I would cross the street to avoid.

Is there anyone you don't cross the street to avoid? :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anyone you don't cross the street to avoid? :D

what do you mean by that:confused:
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I couldn't agree more, I noticed someone having a right go at someone the other day assuming that because they didn't like Fatima they must automatically be an Antony fan which is rather cranky.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what do you mean by that:confused:

Just being light hearted really! ;)

It did make me wonder though. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just being light hearted really! ;)

It did make me wonder though. :eek:

Funny, I didn't get that at all, I thought it was a personal dig at me because I don't like Fatima,;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny, I didn't get that at all, I thought it was a personal dig at me because I don't like Fatima,;)

No! I'm not having a personal dig at you. ;)

But if you where walking down the street and Fatima was walking toward you on one side of the street and Antony was walking in the same direction as Fatima on the other side of the street what would you then do?
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No! I'm not having a personal dig at you. ;)

But if you where walking down the street and Fatima was walking toward you on one side of the street and Antony was walking in the same direction as Fatima on the other side of the street what would you then do?

Walk in the middle of the road :p:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are quite entitled not to likie Fatima or any other camp mate for that matter, but if you begin to think that any ight hearted posts that are made are a 'dig at you' then the problem therein lies with you and the many other sensitive souls like you.

To question people's support or admiration of Fatima and then to tell then that they are of course entitled to their opinions is very big of you!!

You are right, there are many fans of Fatima and there are many detractors... There is a thread on which some people have said that they like both of them, there are many people who have said they dont like either of them.

If we all liked the same people it would be a dull forum, but paranoid FM's who think that a completely irrelevant and joke post is an attack on them is what I believe to be the main reason for a lot of hostility between opposing supporters on this forum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Walk in the middle of the road :p:)

So you would rather be hit by either the Lorry from behind or the Bus coming toward you in the road? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you would rather be hit by either the Lorry from behind or the Bus coming toward you in the road? :eek:

It was a joke 'sigh'

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    It was a joke 'sigh'

Did you really think I didn't know that? ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Brightonbabe , I'm lost for words:eek::eek: "Paranoid Fm's.... that's very heavy and in my honest opinion very uncalled for:( but I'm sure you'll put that down to a sense of humour bypass or paranoia!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you really think I didn't know that? ;):D

You can never tell around these parts LOL!

;)
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they were coming at me from both directions, I would chuck myself over the nearest wall if it was a residential area, go in a shop if there were shops about or if it was a pedestrianised area I would look for the nearest bin to rummage in so they didn't spot me, if it was a country lane with just fields as far as the eyes could see I would be buggered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    If they were coming at me from both directions, I would chuck myself over the nearest wall if it was a residential area, go in a shop if there were shops about or if it was a pedestrianised area I would look for the nearest bin to rummage in so they didn't spot me, if it was a country lane with just fields as far as the eyes could see I would be buggered.

:)lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL!!!!

That has made me giggle

Forum Member
    ✭✭

So would Willie! He wouldn't be able to see above the crops! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So would Willie! He wouldn't be able to see above the crops! :D

:p LOL! Can't argue with that :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all honesty I'd most likely call them both over to me, bang their heads together.

Tell Anthony to play nicely and tell Fatima to lighten up a bit otherwise the pair of them will go over my knee LOL!

:):p;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd get Fatima to stop the lorry superman style, and get Anthony to talk the bus into submission.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Fatima.
    I dislike Anthony.

I like friendly banter on here.
    I dislike blatant trouble-making nasty threads and discussion of other posters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Fatima.
    I dislike Anthony.

I like friendly banter on here.
    I dislike blatant trouble-making nasty threads and discussion of other posters.

So do I.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Brightonbabe , I'm lost for words:eek::eek: "Paranoid Fm's.... that's very heavy and in my honest opinion very uncalled for:( but I'm sure you'll put that down to a sense of humour bypass or paranoia!)

Not uncalled for at all. I will aologise to you though Scarlet Berry though as it wasn't aimed personally at you as there are many FM's who do indeed take offence at the most light hearted of posts, but your comment where you believed that a light hearted post was a dig at you did prompt me.

As Antony Cotton would say. "Just telling it like it is" ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not uncalled for at all. I will aologise to you though Scarlet Berry though as it wasn't aimed personally at you as there are many FM's who do indeed take offence at the most light hearted of posts, but your comment where you believed that a light hearted post was a dig at you did prompt me.

As Antony Cotton would say. "Just telling it like it is" ;)

No worries Missus..it's all good xxxxxx
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I like Fatima and want her to win but I do not dislike Antony at all, I think he is interesting and entertaining. I also like Mark and Dougie so well done to them all being the final four!