Lauren's Upper Lip

Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

But what the hell is going on with her mouth and upper lip..it looks really strange.:eek:

Comments

• Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But what the hell is going on with her mouth and upper lip..it looks really strange.:eek:

I would expect it to be a result of surgery.
  • ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    botox??
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always carries a tissue too. Am not sure why
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares?

Are you picture perfect?

Looks mean nothing.

This thread says more about you than anything about Lauren.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could have a skin allergy, so it becomes irritated.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skepticism wrote: »
    Who cares?

Are you picture perfect?

Looks mean nothing.

Oh for goodness sake, what exactly does it say about me? That I am questioning the red raw mess that appears above her upper lip...give over with the personal insults will ya.:mad: Lauren is a public figure who has made her whole career on her appearance!

Oh and to answer your question, yes, whilst not being what YOU might perceive as picture perfect, I'm been described as very attravtive, nay beautiful seeing as you ask!
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member

You're worried about the lip?

Jeez that face and all that it shows about the mind underneath!

Now that's worrying..
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Who cares?

Are you picture perfect?

Looks mean nothing.

What are you blabbing on about...it was a simple question about an obvious feature.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're worried about the lip?

Jeez that face and all that it shows about the mind underneath!

Now that's worrying..

Indeed..but mind that the PC Lauren brigade don't come for you;)
  • SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What mesmerises me about Lauren's face are the strange eyes. Or strange make-up. Or both!
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    she uses the same make up artist as the flukeman from x-files
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Oh for goodness sake, what exactly does it say about me? That I am questioning the red raw mess that appears above her upper lip...give over with the personal insults will ya.:mad: Lauren is a public figure who has made her whole career on her appearance!

Oh and to answer your question, yes, whilst not being what YOU might perceive as picture perfect, I'm been described as very attravtive, nay beautiful seeing as you ask!

You seem to be very focused on others looks. First Gina now Lauren. Try focusing on the personalities in the house as its a personality contest.

Or, tune into Little Miss Pageant, which is all about looks. :)
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    What mesmerises me about Lauren's face are the strange eyes. Or strange make-up. Or both!

Her eyes seem very watery...if you know what I mean.....especially noticeable when she was james/younger. I'm not sure if this is a medical condition or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem to be very focused on others looks. First Gina now Lauren. Try focusing on the personalities in the house as its a personality contest.

Or, tune into Little Miss Pageant, which is all about looks. :)

Never ever commented negatively on Ginas appearance./ looks. Mentioned her hair in two threads, saying she would look prettier as a brunette. So you got that wrong then, BIG style:p Moreover, practise what you preach, have seen you commenting on Sophies looks,bit hypocritical that wouldn't you say:D
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    She seriously needs to learn how to apply make up its not that hard. Its like she applied her lipstick on a roller coaster.

Or perhaps she does her makeup after her fast and furious exercise routine. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    She seriously needs to learn how to apply make up its not that hard. Its like she applied her lipstick on a roller coaster.

Now the imagery of that did make me laugh. :D
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    double post.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some help with her mascara would be appreciated too.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    What was with the suspenders!!:confused: seriously.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Do you think she uses a hair remover there, if she still has hair growth coming through, it could make her sore and she tries to cover it with make up.

She tries so hard too, I feel so protective towards her even if she is a bit of a fruit loop.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Never ever commented negatively on Ginas appearance./ looks. Mentioned her hair in two threads, saying she would look prettier as a brunette. So you got that wrong then, BIG style:p Moreover, practise what you preach, have seen you commenting on Sophies looks,bit hypocritical that wouldn't you say:D

I didn't start a thread to ridicule someone's looks, but if that's how you get your kicks so be it, but there again you use a 'pulling tongue out' emoticon so that possibly explains the childishness of it all.
  • Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a very plasticy look about her, but I don't think it;s fillers, I think it's more to do with her uneven skin pigment.
  • Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She used to be a man so it's not surprising she looks a bit er.. different to most people! She looked a bit odd when she was a young boy so I think she looks better as a woman.

It's also worth mentioning her voice completely changed too. She used to have a very posh public school type sounding boy's voice but it's completely different now. I don't know if there's such a thing as a voice sex change :D but she must have done something or re-trained how she speaks! The mind boggles!

As long as she's happier as a woman, that's the main thing. :)
  • Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »
    She used to be a man so it's not surprising she looks a bit er.. different to most people! She looked a bit odd when she was a young boy so I think she looks better as a woman.

It's also worth mentioning her voice completely changed too. She used to have a very posh public school type sounding boy's voice but it's completely different now. I don't if there's such a thing as a voice sex change :D but she must have done something or re-trained how she speaks! The mind boggles!

As long as she's happier as a woman, that's the main thing. :)

She's actually Welsh, but I think when she was a child the producers got her to ham up the Fauntleroy image. I imagine she was even a little eccentric as a child, so went along with it.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares?

Are you picture perfect?

Looks mean nothing.

This, I am fed up now.Does she have the right number of eyelashes? Debate.