HiMyNameIsHiMyNameIs Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey :blush: Wonder what he's done?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just axe the clown and be done with it, he brings nothing to the show, a utter deadwood and can't act his way out of a paper bag!

Glad I won't be seeing his face for 3 Months!
  • Options
    Simon_Morris2Simon_Morris2 Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    They should just get rid of him terrible actor and terrible character
  • Options
    kelly_barnardkelly_barnard Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we have the right to know
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Explains why there has been a lack of Dexter, not that I am complaining.

I guess he will be shown the door permanently soon as well, that usually the case after a suspension, especially since the character isn't particularly popular.

Wonder what he did.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member

As a tax feeing payer I'm inclined to agree Kelly.
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe he was up for Sexiest Male on BSA.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,312
    Forum Member

No we don't.

Khali needs to realise that he is supposed to be working hard, not mucking about. He's been given a chance many other young actors would give their right arm for. I hope this is a wake up call and that he knuckles down, hopefully by improving his acting skills.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    No we don't.

Khali needs to realise that he is supposed to be working hard, not mucking about. He's been given a chance many other young actors would give their right arm for. I hope this is a wake up call and that he knuckles down, hopefully by improving his acting skills.

Acting skills can't be improved if he has none to begin with!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey! What the hell has he done?

But how dare they tease us like this without giving us any details >:( As a licence payer I DEMAND to know >:( *bangs table*

Me? Nosey? How very dare you! :D

(honestly though, being on a high profile show like EE is a gift for an actor, what the hell is the idiot doing putting his job in jeopardy? Not that I'll miss the character if he's given the push but all the same ...)
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 months. :o Sounds like he's got a bit too big for his boots, no doubt he plays himself.

I wonder what he got up to, doubt his contract will be renewed.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a poor Actor and brings very little to the show. I think both Khali Best & Ricky Norwood will be axed when their contracts run out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we were told why the actor who plays fat boy was suspended!... Why not best?
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Just axe him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina Turner song stuck in my head now ! LOL
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,312
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    3 months. :o Sounds like he's got a bit too big for his boots, no doubt he plays himself.

I wonder what he got up to, doubt his contract will be renewed.

Hmm but is he on a six month or twelve month contract? If it's six months he could be gone by beginning of July, if it's twelve months then it will be early next year.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    He is a poor Actor and brings very little to the show. I think both Khali Best & Ricky Norwood will be axed when their contracts run out.

I think Ricky Norwood is pretty good when he is doing serious stuff. I like him being Arthur more than Fatboy if you see what I mean.

Dexter on the other hand you are right about. He should have left when Ava and Sam left. Horrific family from the start.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He serves no purpose anymore- I would like Cora to reconnect with Lauren & Abi once Dexter leaves.
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did Fatboy get suspended for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    I think Ricky Norwood is pretty good when he is doing serious stuff. I like him being Arthur more than Fatboy if you see what I mean.

Dexter on the other hand you are right about. He should have left when Ava and Sam left. Horrific family from the start.

I agree but now Charlie is there I can't see FatBoy staying on, he is better than Dexter but not much better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »
    What did Fatboy get suspended for?

I think for Smoking weed and touching himself up in front of a webcam!
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Blimey! What the hell has he done?

But how dare they tease us like this without giving us any details >:( As a licence payer I DEMAND to know >:( *bangs table*

Me? Nosey? How very dare you! :D

(honestly though, being on a high profile show like EE is a gift for an actor, what the hell is the idiot doing putting his job in jeopardy? Not that I'll miss the character if he's given the push but all the same ...)

Happy Birthday Lotty. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Tina Turner song stuck in my head now ! LOL

what's love got to do with it :p
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Dexter but have a feeling that once his contract runs out he will be sacked from the show. I don't like Fatboy and hope he goes.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to speculate he started a campaign to get Ava and Sam back on EE, it obviously didn't work and that's why they gave him a three month suspension.