Options

They better not kill off sieannas daghter in hollyoaks

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
Hollyoaks are such copy cats dont they realise we are not stupid and know that this same storyline has been done before in eastenders with ronnie her daughter dannielle and her dad archie. her dad is exactly like archie mitchel character wise except hes educated only difference, and now all of a sudden sienna is now being so horrible to her biological daughter not knowing its her just like ronnie did to dannielle, im sorry but the more i see this storyline the more it looks like the whole danielle ronnie story, they only have to kill off nico and there you have the most copy cat storyline ever. i do hope sienna finds out the truth and has a relationship with her daughter we have had enough deaths in hollyoaks anyway, this story ive pretty much predicted correctly the day nico arrived.

Comments

• Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Before we start accusing has it been confirmed that she dies?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no they havent but this is hollyoaks remember and like i said its only a gut feeling this storyline is very predictable and i bet it will drag on and on.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's so many threads on this why not post it in one of them? I would actually like for her to die just to see the reaction on here lol.

But killing her off could be the best for Sienna, after the E4 episode imagine how guilty she would feel after what she said to her. Giving her her daughter could weaken the character as she's been a character about the daughter she never had, same with Ronnie, killing off Danielle was for the best as the character would have been weakened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    There's so many threads on this why not post it in one of them? I would actually like for her to die just to see the reaction on here lol.

But killing her off could be the best for Sienna, after the E4 episode imagine how guilty she would feel after what she said to her. Giving her her daughter could weaken the character as she's been a character about the daughter she never had, same with Ronnie, killing off Danielle was for the best as the character would have been weakened.

oh well i havent seen the threads im not gonna come online everyday searching for threads before i make them and if there are other threads the mods will merge them together. hollyoaks can do what they please it will show what copycats they are, next im sure we will find out sienna was sexually abused.
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was begging the damn television screen that the kid would say I'M YOUR KID AND I DON'T PLAY NO DANG HOCKEY. WHO YOU BEEN LOOKING AT?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »
    I was begging the damn television screen that the kid would say I'M YOUR KID AND I DON'T PLAY NO DANG HOCKEY. WHO YOU BEEN LOOKING AT?

lol its so annoying and another thing im confused about is that she has not been at home for ages so what is her adopted mother doing about it? i mean she has been in contact with patrick so has she mentioned any of this to him? does she know? im confused.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lmao!

"YO MUM. THIS IS ME!!!" :D
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    oh well i havent seen the threads im not gonna come online everyday searching for threads before i make them and if there are other threads the mods will merge them together. hollyoaks can do what they please it will show what copycats they are, next im sure we will find out sienna was sexually abused.

Okay then of course lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

lol:D:D
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Nico been great and her scenes with Dodger been great to. Looking forward to seeing more scenes with Nico being around Sienna.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    lol its so annoying and another thing im confused about is that she has not been at home for ages so what is her adopted mother doing about it? i mean she has been in contact with patrick so has she mentioned any of this to him? does she know? im confused.

I thought she was in a care home before? Has anyone been in contact with Patrick? I thought that the woman he met with Sienna at the park was just someone he was paying to pretend to be the mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Nico been great and her scenes with Dodger been great to. Looking forward to seeing more scenes with Nico being around Sienna.

I agree, and she really is like her mother:D