Well what do you know ..the hatchet has been buried. Spoiler (vid)

Comments

• sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'We have to keep Ashleigh in, she is the only one who can take on Helen!'

See what you have done Ashleigh fans, you may have created a monster.

Ashleigh take Helen on, dont make me laugh.She is so desperate to join the cool kids its unbelievable.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    She never did stand up to Helen. She managed one little coup and it ultimately failed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Can you elaborate that as I haven't seen it?
    Was it on the HL show or in an uploaded clip?

It was a clip from BB FB page showing the winning team (Ashleighs) choosing 3 people to be allowed back into the house. Steven nominated himself (no surprise there :D) Ashleigh then discussed with others and Mark and Ash said they (the girls) should have it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale wasn't being civil she saw Helen as a friend and even said she saw a bit off Helen in herself .

Not at all. She empathised with Helen's anger issues. She had the same issues 5 years ago.

She has stated they were not so much friends, more she was willing to give her a chance. Turning her back on Helen would have been like turning her back on herself 5 years ago. She basically wanted fun. The crowd Helen was with were, although maybe not especially nice, were the fun people.

All Ashleigh and Danielle did was sit moan and do washing for 5 hours a day. That THEY turned their back on her because of Toya's influence.

Jale was advised, either by BB or Chris most probably to mix with the others. Which she found it possible to do after Pauline was evicted and Helen apologised.

She was never Helen's minion. She constantly nominated Ash and wants Ash evicted next. Watch this space and see Ashleigh become everything that was despised in Jale.

Difference being Jale did not deserve it and Ashleigh will be excused.
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Jale was being civil. Jale has explained fully her position. You actually never saw Jale as close to Helen as was implied on here.

Watch this space and how Ashleigh WILL be everything Jale was accused of being.

I cannot wait for the excuses and will probably lol at the hypocrisy. Ashleigh supporters will be come Helen's biggest fans now, to excuse Ashleigh getting up Helen's tuchie.

I love it on here lol.:D

I didn't have a problem with Jale being civil to Helen and I don't have a problem if Ashleigh is. Nor do I have a problem with the fact that Mark has been a close friend to Helen throughout almost the entire series, I still think he's a nice guy and is one of my other favourites. I wanted Jale out to save Ashleigh, Chris and Christopher - not because I disliked her, she just didn't interest me enough by the end. No chance of me becoming a Helen fan though regardless of what her relationship to Ashleigh is like
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Not at all. She empathised with Helen's anger issues. She had the same issues 5 years ago.

She has stated they were not so much friends, more she was willing to give her a chance. Turning her back on Helen would have been like turning her back on herself 5 years ago. She basically wanted fun. The crowd Helen was with were, although maybe not especially nice, were the fun people.

All Ashleigh and Danielle did was sit moan and do washing for 5 hours a day. That THEY turned their back on her because of Toya's influence.

Jale was advised, either by BB or Chris most probably to mix with the others. Which she found it possible to do after Pauline was evicted and Helen apologised.

She was never Helen's minion. She constantly nominated Ash and wants Ash evicted next. Watch this space and see Ashleigh become everything that was despised in Jale.

You trying to deny Jale wasn't her friend is hilarious she even said in her interview she became friends with Helen ! :D
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    As someone who wanted to save Ashleigh last week, I never once posted anything about keeping Ashleigh to "stand up to Helen" or that Jale should go for being "friends with Helen" (and I think the problem that people had with Jale was that she changed her behaviour more than being friends with Helen.)

Of course if Ashleigh had refused to talk to Helen here the same people criticising her would be saying "omg Ashleigh's such a bitter cow turning down Helen!"

As it was only the day before that Helen was trying to turn Danielle against Ashleigh I think it seems like she's the one trying to change here to "crawl up Ashleigh's arse" rather than the other way around. :)
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    I said as much Yesterday that this would happen ,it's in the Script for them to get on this week;-) How people can't see that much of it is BS this year and nothing real about it i don't know:confused:
    I actually agree been thinking this more and more but I really hope its not true. Just seems strange it's now like a get along gang just like that. Just as next weeks events are coming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back on topic though. Are people forgetting on yesterdays highlights Helen was still slating Ashleigh after the eviction calling her a bitch and slating her to Danielle. And since then i think Helens had a rethink , remember she thought Jale was really popular and the most popular female there. So it's funny isn't it Ashleigh gets saved and now Helen wants to know her , if there is any ass licking going on it's Helen doing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You trying to deny Jale wasn't her friend is hilarious she even said in her interview she became friends with Helen ! :D

No she didn't. Not explaining it all again though. I find it's futile when people tend to have selective hearing in the case of one hm and rose tinted glasses in the support of another.

Jale had her faults eg she could be too abrupt and come across abrasive. However, she was not Helens friend as much as the others were. Certainly not as friendly as Ashleigh was and will become again.

Jale did what she had to do. Ashleigh is choosing to befriend Helen. It will all become clear I'm sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh needed to do this in order to keep herself safe, it might not work but at least she is trying. I am glad she listened to the advice from her mum to mix more, to have fun, smile etc, it will work in her favour. She will never fully like Helen and vice versa. She needs to go with the flow, especially since what we know is happening Monday. She won't know it, but its good timing :D:D:D
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen confirmed for being scared of Ashleigh's popularity
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Back on topic though. Are people forgetting on yesterdays highlights Helen was still slating Ashleigh after the eviction calling her a bitch and slating her to Danielle. And since then i think Helens had a rethink , remember she thought Jale was really popular and the most popular female there. So it's funny isn't it Ashleigh gets saved and now Helen wants to know her , if there is any ass licking going on it's Helen doing it.

The point is Ashleigh is going for it. Which is imo mainly the reason you guys waged a campaign against Jale.

Jale was up Helen's rear according to Ashleigh for simply talking to Helen and being concerned Helen may s**t herself.

Ashleigh chose to save Helen and Steve in their task. Had Jale done that this forum would have exploded. Is Ashleigh REALLY going to take on Helen. Isn't that the reason given to save her and evict Jale.

There was so much fabrication against Jale on here to save Ashleigh. Yet Ashleigh is not going to come through with the promises of taking Helen on.

In fact she will become Helen's lap dog as she was once before. Heroine my empty rear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agreed, Ashleigh fans will use every excuse in the book, the hypocrisy on the forum is shockingly blatent sometimes.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,789
    Forum Member
    I'd imagine they will all unite against the newbies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    agreed, Ashleigh fans will use every excuse in the book, the hypocrisy on the forum is shockingly blatent sometimes.
    Have a go at replying to my post number 35 if you like :D. No excuses there just mostly fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen did the same thing to Christopher last week.

Made friendly towards him and then when she didn't get what she wanted - an invite to a party - turned on him again and used her fake friendliness as a weapon.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

Good post and good points.

The dislike nay hatred of Helen on here is quite ridiculous and so so overplayed. I think it warps some people's minds and this is why you see people with such distorted stances or desire to see people stick the boot in.

Jale (and perhaps even finally Ashleigh now) was at least trying to act in an adult way, and this is far better than what the Helen detractors want which is for her or now Ashleigh to be childish nasty and/ or spiteful to her.

Jale was mature and dignified in rising above certain things. The other option would have been far far more childish.

Speaks volumes.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Helen's new "lapdog" "minion" etc

lets see if certain "fans" can criticize Ashleigh for the same things they did jale and Kim.;-)

I mean this is a fair and equal forum,where housemates get treated the same,right?:D

Ashleigh has wanted to be........wait for it................"up Helen's bum" since day 1.she sucked up to her after the Danielle argument and was crying to toya when she realized she would not get in any time soon.

She was kept in mainly because she was apposed to Helen.That's what the majority of forums and twitter campaigns said.It was certainly not for her personality,as all she has done is lie around in her dressing gown more than Josie Gibson,and winge and complain and bitch and say she wants to go home 100 times a day.

So,what will the next campaign rallying call be?Can't wait for the excuses,and there will be a lot of them because if there is one think everyone knows about Ds,it is that once a favorite has been picked like this,they could murder someone and excuses would be made:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point is Ashleigh is going for it. Which is imo mainly the reason you guys waged a campaign against Jale.

Jale was up Helen's rear according to Ashleigh for simply talking to Helen and being concerned Helen may s**t herself.

Ashleigh chose to save Helen and Steve in their task. Had Jale done that this forum would have exploded. Is Ashleigh REALLY going to take on Helen. Isn't that the reason given to save her and evict Jale.

There was so much fabrication against Jale on here to save Ashleigh. Yet Ashleigh is not going to come through with the promises of taking Helen on.

In fact she will become Helen's lap dog as she was once before. Heroine my empty rear.
    Ashleighs going for what ? I've seen clips of Helen going to Ashleigh very recent too. Helen thought Jale was very popular and now sees Asheleigh beat her in the eviction , funny all that. Now she seems to wan't to be friends with Ashleigh and did you not see the highlight show lastnight ? Helen calling Ashleigh a bitch e.t.c to Danellie.

But since then shes a big fan of Ashleigh all of a sudden. Shes re thought her plans thats all after seeing Asheligh staying over Jale. And the last part has Ashleigh any need to take on Helen just now. When Helens now out of the blue since fridays eviction of Jale , now cosying up to Asleigh. Keep your enemies closer and all that. Shes never been Helens lap dog either shes one of about 3 who haven't.
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catspaw wrote: »
    Yes, my Hypocrisy Alert gene is going off the scale right now...........^_^

I don't get this. What's 'hypocritical' about agreeing, however temporarily, to let bygones be bygones? Whatever it looks like to us, it was obviously an unpleasant situation for both Helen and Ashleigh; being at daggers drawn with someone in that confined a space can't be any fun, so good for them for at least trying to put their differences behind them. That this'll infuriate Danielle no end is just an added bonus.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    I don't get this. What's 'hypocritical' about agreeing, however temporarily, to let bygones be bygones? Whatever it looks like to us, it was obviously an unpleasant situation for both Helen and Ashleigh; being at daggers drawn with someone in that confined a space can't be any fun, so good for them for at least trying to put their differences behind them. That this'll infuriate Danielle no end is just an added bonus.

Isn't that what Helen and Jale decided to do when Ashleigh accused Jale of being up Helens backside ?
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At last a bit of sense being posted. Ex-fookin -actly. They are being mature and adult and I for one am fed up of the rows and nastiness. Its a plus for Helen fans too as it will lessen the dislike of Helen and show a better side of her. Helen is riddled with issues rather than downright bad..
    The house brings out the worst in people and we need to remember that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Isn't that what Helen and Jale decided to do when Ashleigh accused Jale of being up Helens backside ?
    And Jale found out after she was evicted , that Helen said more mean things about her than she realized at the time. Im not quite sure she'd have been so close to Helen if she knew while in the house. Remember other housemates heard some of these things more than Jale did at that time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well said Trish :) Jale told Ashleigh and Danielle that a few years back she had trouble controlling her temper. Hence why she says she could see herself in Helen.