Options

What are your hopes for Armageddon week?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    MEET BIG BROTHER'S THREE NEW HOUSEMATES!

Extra security have been called in Monday night for the start of Big Brother's explosive 'Armageddon' twist where the most SHOCKING housemates ever will enter!

Channel 5 producers are planning on causing a vicious stir in the Big Brother house during their new, explosive 'Armageddon' twist next week and what better way than adding [ clipped]
    use alongside our three new housemates. Things might get VERY awkward if Steven or Kimberly have to share a house with Sasha.

Do you think this is the most twisted TWIST ever?

As the source for this is Media Whispers I don't, on principle, believe a word of it.
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brad is only 17 so isn't going in LOL. And seriously if Jenny/Sacha go in then I would be VERY surprised if Helen & Kim(and maybe Steven?) didn't walk.

My personal hopes:
    - Ashleigh gets evicted, properly, no secret houses.
    - Three GOOD new housemates, entertaining and somebody that this forum can root for instead of that vile Ashleigh.
    - Steven/Marlon gets evicted on the Friday.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To remove the immunity would make the whole of it pointless from the beginning.
    The free pass was intended to test the owner and take handcuffs off their behaviour and actions.

It also has shown how other people handle this immovable object including the voters.
    Many just can't accept it and to wait their time until the end. They have tried other means to get at Helen. All of which have been a total waste so far and always would be if they had been watching and understanding Helen properly.
    You could of course increase the immunity level and evict ALL the other hms in Armageddon week and start with a new set versus Helen.:o
    There's no doubt in my mind that, had the pass gone to someone who was less value for money than Helen, BB would have created the opportunity to take it away from that person.
    It's only being treated as a non-negotiable because the producers like how it's worked out.
    IMO, the holder needs to be tested, to see what she would be willing to give up in order to keep the pass. Or what she might be willing to subject the others to in order that she doesn't have to face the public vote.

They won't have a better opportunity to do that than in a week where they appear to want to cause a massive shake up.
  • Options
    Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    There's no doubt in my mind that, had the pass gone to someone who was less value for money than Helen, BB would have created the opportunity to take it away from that person.
    It's only being treated as a non-negotiable because the producers like how it's worked out.
    IMO, the holder needs to be tested, to see what she would be willing to give up in order to keep the pass. Or what she might be willing to subject the others to in order that she doesn't have to face the public vote.

They won't have a better opportunity to do that than in a week where they appear to want to cause a massive shake up.

Ok test her, but new hms will spoil what we know of her at the moment.
    We could have had........
    Ash v Ashleigh up for eviction and see if she would give up her pass to save a housemate, where if she said yes one of the remaining had to take the saved place and be up for eviction voting,
    How that was decided and if it could be Helen is all in the detail, though the immunity going should be a big enough sacrifice for one event.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    that at least one of the new housemates is a really good one.. and sacha going in (although quite mean) would be sooo entertaining :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My hope is for at least Marlon, Steven, or Ash to be booted out somehow. One can dream ;-)
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With only a day to wait til the much anticipated Armageddon week, I was wondering what would be the best scenario. For me it would be that the eviction would be fake and this person goes in a secret with the newbies (hopefully one of them is Sacha). I hope that they get the power and this results in Steven going out, Sacha in :D

I just hope Steven goes out because I am fed up of all the negativity on this forum about him.Sacha going in will only be bad for Kim.Steven will benefit from the twist because his family will help and for his own good.
    This is nothing to what he went through with the American married woman.The vid was on the forums a few days ago.
  • Options
    yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    I'd like Marlon to go as he brings nothing to the house and won't be missed. I'd like a really stunning woman to go in to turn Steven, Ash and Winston's heads. The other women would hate that. I'd like a really strong character to go in with the balls to stand up to Helen. If that's her friend Jenny that's fine by me. And yeah let's throw Kim's boyfriend into the mix too - why not!!
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see they're nominating in the diaryroom tonight.
    So maybe those nominations will be played to the house tomorrow?
  • Options
    Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    MEET BIG BROTHER'S THREE NEW HOUSEMATES!

Extra security have been called in Monday night for the start of Big Brother's explosive 'Armageddon' twist where the most SHOCKING housemates ever will enter!

Channel 5 producers are planning on causing a vicious stir in the Big Brother house during their new, explosive 'Armageddon' twist next week and what better way than adding three new controversial housemates? Did we forget to mention they are rivals of the original housemates?

Meet loud mouth Helen Wood's rival, Jenny Thompson, who was allegedly in her threesome with Wayne Rooney. The pair are said to be at war after Helen claimed that the former vice girl colleague, Thompson revealed the sex scandal to the press. It's a very brave decision for producers and it is believed they have extra security on standby in case it turns into a physical fight...which is extremely likely.

Unbelievably, Jenny might not even be the worst of the housemates worries as Big Brother have stirred the pot even more with two more housemates who have catastrophic problems with our current bunch.

The second housemate entering the house on Monday will be controversial, American Youtube star, BradTheLadLong. It was believed Brad would be entering the house on launch night with the others but producers pulled him out of the show last minute after his name was leaked all over the press. Producers are very strict on keeping the fact you're a housemate secret. When the task team came up with this 'Armageddon' twist they thought it would be perfect to bring Brad in as he is said to have locked horns with almost half the house!

If speculation is believed, Brad has thrown a drink over Marlon in a club, KISSED Danielle, and had a twitter row with Ash. It is clear that this is going to cause absolute chaos!

This whole twist is going to make the likes of Chris and Christopher blend into the background even more as producers reportedly couldn't find anyone they've clashed with.

The last housemate who will be entering Monday night will be Kimberly Kisselovich's boyfriend, Sasha Freemind who has witnessed his playboy girlfriend have sex with Steven Goode on live TV.

When on 'Big Brother Bit on The Side', Freemind said he wasn't worried about his girlfriend with Steven as they are just friends. Only to see the pair having sex last night on TV which was interrupted by Helen Wood who smashed her nose on the side of the lovers' bed.

Sasha is said to be furious and even more so as he will have to work with Jenny Thompson and BradTheLadLong in a 'house division' twist where they will fight against the original housemates to make life easier for themselves. Sources say it's going to be absolute carnage and things will turn nasty very quickly.

The last twist for Monday that producers are hoping will turn the house upside down is face to face nominations where one housemate will be evicted immediately without facing the public vote...or will they!? The person with the most nominations will walk out the door but will be taken by security to a secret house alongside our three new housemates. Things might get VERY awkward if Steven or Kimberly have to share a house with Sasha.

Do you think this is the most twisted TWIST ever?

This would be brilliant but do you have a link to this story?