Does anyone feel sorry for KP?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for her or Peter. I certainly don't think they have room to complain about press speculation - after all, they've been happy to sell every last detail of their private life to the cameras and trash rags. The only people I feel sorry for are the children - but I felt sorry for them long before this latest news was revealed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. I feel sorry for her. She is very insecure and has never really been happy despite the fact that she has so much.

She needs to lay off men and her career for a while and focus on her children and herself.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No she's a serial cheat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I feel sorry for her kids and Pete
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Nope :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    No, I feel sorry for her kids and Pete

I agree
  • DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she's the ultimate hypocrite

*She'll sell every aspect of her private life to the magazines or a reality show.......and then complain when the press seem to be too intrusive.

*Because of transition from glamour model to businesswoman she proclaims that she's the ultimate feminist, and poster girl for career minded women........and them slags off any other up and coming female.

*If a former nanny or security guard goes to the press in a tell all about their time with Katie and Peter, she'll say how it was a terrible breach of trust, that the former employee showed how low-class they were in selling intimate details for public consumption.......Then Katie will produce another autobiography where she slags off her old boyfriends, saying they were crap in the bedroom, and had small manhoods.....for public consumption.

* This was the worst one

From this
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a57619/jordan-jade-a-talentless-pig.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a129331/katie-price-criticises-goody-katona.html

to this

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a150487/price-pays-tribute-to-jade-goody.html
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    No - she brought all this on herself.

I feel a little sorry for Pete, but he should never have stood for her bad behaviour for so long. The ones who are truly to be sympathised with in all this are the children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    i used to really like her. i dont know what it is but the last few months i cannot stand her. i think it was the whole jade thing when she pretended that they were friends and that she wanted to go to the funeral. think that really showed how low she was prepared to go for publicity. shes a cold heartless person.
    that said, not too keen on pete either. he just makes me cringe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    .........No
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry Jade's dead, but she was no angel, and I'd prefer Katie to Jade to be absolutely honest. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for her children. You can bet your bottom dollar she will use them as weapons against Pete from now on, make it as difficult as possible for him to see them and no doubt poison their minds with nasty comments about Pete. I would hope that any judge worth his salt would award custody to him, but sadly I expect she'll win out and make their lives a living hell.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Ho can anyone feel sorry for that lump of ice.
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    No.:)
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for the showbiz thread. :D
    It is like the Jade Goody saga all over again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. I feel sorry for her. She is very insecure and has never really been happy despite the fact that she has so much.

She needs to lay off men and her career for a while and focus on her children and herself.

me too. Any breakup is horrible and I think deep down she did care for him in her own way. I think because she has been treated like shit before its the only way she knows. I do hope the children are ok x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I don't feel sorry for her. It's the children who are likely to suffer and they are the ones who we should feel sorry for.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemski08 wrote: »
    Firstly minxymoo..and all the other people who watched their sextape WHY:confused::p

And i totally agree about stepping out of the spotlight..their marriage may not have failed if they had done before and not playe dit out in front of the cameras!!

I dont think she knows how to live out of the spotlight...its almost like an adiction, as with the surgery (and all things fake).

She needs to have some counselling and deal wth her severe issues...I dont hate her though, depsite her bad behaviour.

I wanted to see Toegate.;)
    KP has just posted on her Myspace that she HASNT spoken to the press and is keeping a dignified silence.
    she says she never wanted any of this and is sad.:eek:
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    KP has just posted on her Myspace that she HASNT spoken to the press and is keeping a dignified silence.

hehehehe:D

Did you get enough toe action?

She posted that on her twitter thing too.

I honestly believe neither of them have spoken to the press....for once!!

And hopefully they will give it a break for a bit and work through this for the sake of their family!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Minxymoo and gemski.....i'm EATING!!!!!:eek:
    there's noooo way i'll watch it.. the Kerry one made me sick in my mouth:D
  • MargueriteMarguerite Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one I feel sorry for is little Harvey. Everyone's just cleared off and left him, poor little boy. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angelfizz wrote: »
    Minxymoo and gemski.....i'm EATING!!!!!:eek:
    there's noooo way i'll watch it.. the Kerry one made me sick in my mouth:D

Even I wouldnt watch that One..Fagash Lil and The Cabbie..
    God thats enough to kill anyones libido right off.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marguerite wrote: »
    The one I feel sorry for is little Harvey. Everyone's just cleared off and left him, poor little boy. :(

Hes with his Nan and i think he spends a lot of time with her when their working so hes probably ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]
    Even I wouldnt watch that One..Fagash Lil and The Cabbie..
    God thats enough to kill anyones libido right off.:(

ooooo I only watched a bit-does the cabbie make an appearance?? Yuk yuk yuk she is a skank!!
  • shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for her, but I do feel sad that the reality culture has brought about this desire to be famous without offering anything to the world except the aspects of your life which should be private and cherished.

There seems to be an increasing number of celebs with a negligable amount of talent who taste fame and don't want to let it go at any cost. In order to remain 'famous' (I would argue they actually become infamous instead), they sell their lives to the trash mags and sell their privacy down the river. Unfortunately there is no going back from that and it seems that their lives decend into a a metaphorical car crash for everyone to see, as they cannot escape the intrusion and the pressure it places on their relationships.

It's sad that some people think that is all they are worth (I'm not talking about the money, I'm talking about the respect!)