Options

Peter Beale Impostor

johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
Forum Member
Yesterday I went to see the film "The World's End", mainly because it has got Thomas Law in it. I wanted to see what he was like three years after leaving EE.

I hadn't even realised that the film had a theme like the "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers" in which people are replaced by alien robots.

It gave me an idea: Ben Hardy is playing a fake/alien/replica Peter Beale, after kidnapping and cloning the real one. But the real Peter Beale (played by Thomas Law) manages to escape from Devon and returns to Walford to reclaim his rightful place within the Beale family. There is conflict between the good/real one (Law) and the evil/alien one (Hardy) as they each try to persuade Ian and Lucy that they are the rightful one.

(It's a bit like in Dynasty, when Krystle Carrington was kidnapped and replaced by a lookalike impostor for a few weeks, without any of Krystle's family noticing).

Anyway, they could act it as if they are identical twins, and as if Ian and Lucy genuinely can't tell them apart and it takes ages for them to reveal which is which.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Okay.

:D:D
    Exactly my response.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The second part of your username really suits you ;)
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnloony wrote: »
    Yesterday I went to see the film "The World's End", mainly because it has got Thomas Law in it. I wanted to see what he was like three years after leaving EE.

I hadn't even realised that the film had a theme like the "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers" in which people are replaced by alien robots.

It gave me an idea: Ben Hardy is playing a fake/alien/replica Peter Beale, after kidnapping and cloning the real one. But the real Peter Beale (played by Thomas Law) manages to escape from Devon and returns to Walford to reclaim his rightful place within the Beale family. There is conflict between the good/real one (Law) and the evil/alien one (Hardy) as they each try to persuade Ian and Lucy that they are the rightful one.

(It's a bit like in Dynasty, when Krystle Carrington was kidnapped and replaced by a lookalike impostor for a few weeks, without any of Krystle's family noticing).

Anyway, they could act it as if they are identical twins, and as if Ian and Lucy genuinely can't tell them apart and it takes ages for them to reveal which is which.

Could be more entertaining than the shagger storyline

Somehow though, I don't think so