Sister Pratts 'hatred' of Gary

diurnalomendiurnalomen Posts: 101
Forum Member
IMO stems from first night introductions when she went to him and said 'you know my brother....' and he said 'who?' putting her on the back foot and her feeling less than a fawning buffoon upon meeting a proper celebrity So I believe she did not like him from that moment forward as he made her realise what she is a Z lister vindictive spiteful cow whose real character is being exposed on her source of survival TV/'celebrity' apearances

Comments

• AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO stems from first night introductions when she went to him and said 'you know my brother....' and he said 'who?' putting her on the back foot and her feeling less than a fawning buffoon upon meeting a proper celebrity So I believe she did not like him from that moment forward as he made her realise what she is a Z lister vindictive spiteful cow whose real character is being exposed on her source of survival TV/'celebrity' apearances

Hatred is such a string word. Perhaps she was just annoyed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »

The comments she has made towards Gary are vile. Hatred is definitely not a strong word.
    OP is spot on.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

or just a bit miffed :D
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all in the name. Seriously though, I was appalled by some of the comments when the poisoned gnome chose Gary. Shame on those hm's!
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    or just a bit miffed :D

Exactly.

She doesn't like him. I think there's a fair bit to dislike TBH - people can cite that he's a legend, he's an old man, he has health/hearing issues all they like - underneath it I don't think he's very nice.

If you don't like someone - you don't - simple. Should she pretend that she does?
  • diurnalomendiurnalomen Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

She doesn't like him. I think there's a fair bit to dislike TBH - people can cite that he's a legend, he's an old man, he has health/hearing issues all they like - underneath it I don't think he's very nice.

If you don't like someone - you don't - simple. Should she pretend that she does?

No but civility is a nice trait to have...regardless:)
    Ask Dee...the so called 'scourge of the earth'....she manages civility very well:D
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a clip where he called her an alcoholic and other people idiots and stupid, it was shown on bots and that's when she said I don't like him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

He seems likeable to me I thnk he's handling the ignorant buffoons well he's had so many altercations and taken it well given people their space when asked
    I dreaded he would be an arrogant fool and am enjoying watching him just cringe when they pick at him over nothing
    I'm finding it difficult to watch James seems so uptight and angry awful
    I like short shorts but not on james
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    He seems likeable to me I thnk he's handling the ignorant buffoons well he's had so many altercations and taken it well given people their space when asked
    I dreaded he would be an arrogant fool and am enjoying watching him just cringe when they pick at him over nothing

I agree, I havent seen anything that shows him in a bad light, he seems courteous and mild mannered, yet James is like a pitbull straining at the leash, if anyone lets go he could fly at Gary, I hate all of his' over here we do it like this' arrogant man.

The situation reminds me of Jim and what he had to put up with, keeping calm all of the time while the others spit venom at him.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

He doesn't come across in the least likeable to me.

Inevitably as always we all see it different ways.

I don't think the housemates are all the housemates are intrinsically nasty and spiteful. Most of them are quite clearly finding something unlikeable in Gary. I also don't believe for one moment that they are picking at him over nothing.
    I guess we all see things differently.
  • Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably down to when she said Gary knew her Brother and he vehemently denied it.

Stephanie: “I think you're friends with my brother, Spencer Prat"
    Gary: "No"
  • ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she sneered at him during the credits " that's what you get for being an A hole"

she showed her true side.

Gary is not rude or annoying on purpose, he struggles hearing one person at a time, they have a go at him in bunches and he cannot understand them.

Not one of them has given the first thought that they should talk to him slowly and exercise some compassion and understanding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perhaps they were in rehab together,
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable over reaction on BB forum who would have thought it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

Why does she need to pretend she likes him?
    You dont think its possible to behave decently to someone you dont like?
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

They are all Z listers, even Saint Busey. Thats why they are on CBB.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was a bit mean when he was asking for a sausage. :(
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tq21 wrote: »
    I thought she was a bit mean when he was asking for a sausage. :(

Yes, spiteful is the word I'd use.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Unbelievable over reaction on BB forum who would have thought it.

No, not an unbelievable over reaction at all. Just folk expressing their opinion on Stephanie Pratt.

I do appreciate it can be jarring to some, when their chosen fave is not liked by all, and indeed found to be totally lacking in the compassion and niceness department:)
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't come across in the least likeable to me.

Inevitably as always we all see it different ways.

I don't think the housemates are all the housemates are intrinsically nasty and spiteful. Most of them are quite clearly finding something unlikeable in Gary. I also don't believe for one moment that they are picking at him over nothing.
    I guess we all see things differently.

Some of them are very small minded people and very competitive. Gary has a huge presence - he's one of those larger than life characters by just being himself and some of them just don't like it.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not an unbelievable over reaction at all. Just folk expressing their opinion on Stephanie Pratt.

I do appreciate it can be jarring to some, when their chosen fave is not liked by all, and indeed found to be totally lacking in the compassion and niceness department:)

Stop patronising please it is a cheap way of having a dig and not appreciated.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie looks exactly like her brother, but in drag. Are we sure they haven't just smuggled Spencer back in there in a wig?:D
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just crawled further still up Leslies ass after he got picked as the most entertaining. She thinks thst means the public love him. She probably has some crazy logic that it means they hate Gary too. Hence her little spat at Gary silly woman.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive changed my mind on Stephanie I thought she would act different to her brother but she just the same her hatred to Gary is horrible she needs to be evicted