Options

Why are they crying over letters when they only been in there 3 weeks?

2»

Comments

• Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tableback wrote: »
    :o:D Should I take this seriously :D

Yup - unless you join the 'Hard-nosed, stone- hearted and cynics united' team.

Your call entirely, tablechops.
  • Options
    TablebackTableback Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    eva_prior wrote: »
    Yup - unless you join the 'Hard-nosed, stone- hearted and cynics united' team.

Your call entirely, tablechops.
    I am between a rock and a hard place with one........I actually laughed when Audleys glasses went on and James pulled his hat down...then the menstrual cycle emotions kicked in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tableback wrote: »
    I am between a rock and a hard place with one........I actually laughed when Audleys glasses went on and James pulled his hat down...then the menstrual cycle emotions kicked in.

Free Audley replica glasses and James replica hat if you join the team within 12 hours. Special offer only available now..never to be repeated...
  • Options
    Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Free Audley replica glasses and James replica hat if you join the team within 12 hours. Special offer only available now..never to be repeated...
    Unless someone quotes you of course ...
    :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fruit_Fly wrote: »
    Unless someone quotes you of course ...
    :p

Now I wonder if I can remember where I put the contact details of the laboratory which is always on the look out for more fruit flies for it's life cycle studies....
  • Options
    Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I wonder if I can remember where I put the contact details of the laboratory which is always on the look out for more fruit flies for it's life cycle studies....
    :o:o:o
    Oh look ... Open window .... nice :p
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Many have said we have no idea how intense it is there. I am sure it is hard to imagine the constant stress of cameras following you around and the pressure of trying to get on with everyone to avoid nominations. Hence it must be truly delightful to get a letter from your loved one. I can understand the reaction and anyone who thinks the tears are not genuine either has faulty perception or needs to go to Specsavers.