Options

Who did edele say pushed her?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks, but Edele never said what she said in order to be pushed ;) Edele is very selective in her ways when getting some sympathy and excusing her bad behaviour.

Yes, it's strange how when Ricci fancied Lauren, Edele seemed to be going after Ricci all the time then as soon as Steph left she went after George. It did seem quite odd to me. I think that Edele was jealous of the attention that both Lauren and Steph got from the two younger lads.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Not sure what show you've been watching but in the one I watched, Stephanie was by far the nastier of the two.

The way she is acting on Bots, is coming across as a kid who's had their toy taken away.

She has said on numerous occasions she isn't interested in George "in that way" so why is she behaving like a betrayed girlfriend......bliddy ridiculous if you ask me.......which you didn't........but I shared it with you anyway :D

Yes Steph is acting like George was her boyfriend when she admitted they were just friends. It'd obvious she is just jealous.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's strange how when Ricci fancied Lauren, Edele seemed to be going after Ricci all the time then as soon as Steph left she went after George. It did seem quite odd to me. I think that Edele was jealous of the attention that both Lauren and Steph got from the two younger lads.

That's how I see it.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Oh Steph, you friendzoned George. Get over yourself!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was bored by their hate so missed that bit

when did she say someone pushed her?
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    when did she say someone pushed her?

When she, Dee and George were being interviewed by Rylan :)
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Haha :D well Edele is just a horrid person
    Really? I think Stephanie merits that adjective!!!
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    I think Lauren might be to blame for winding Stephanie up. Steph posted this on her twitter earlier.-

Think I may have to follow a few of them, just for a couple of days :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Steph is much nicer than Edele

How so? She was foul mouthed towards Gary...really aggressive. That's when George realised he could never date someone like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    emfitz wrote: »
    Can you actually believe two nice looking girls are fighting over george

So is that as far as you see, i.e. looks? George has a very endearing, friendly personality....probably the most likeable HM of this series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Think I may have to follow a few of them, just for a couple of days :D

You know what, I might do the same thing....... But then again, knowing my luck, I'll follow the wrong person.

I'm not really into this twittering malarkey so any links would be much appreciated :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thanks, but Edele never said what she said in order to be pushed ;) Edele is very selective in her ways when getting some sympathy and excusing her bad behaviour.
    It might be that or it might be Steph couldn't wait to let Edele know what she thought of her latching on to George. Steph was noticeably bitter about it on BOTS. George had to remind her that she had said she looked upon him as a brother - fair play to him...I recall her saying that.
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    So is that as far as you see, i.e. looks? George has a very endearing, friendly personality....probably the most likeable HM of this series.

not a chance. his personality was worse than his looks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what, I might do the same thing....... But then again, knowing my luck, I'll follow the wrong person.

I'm not really into this twittering malarkey so any links would be much appreciated :D

Not a link but the twitter addys - these will be gold :D

StephaniePratt@StephaniePratt

edele lynch HQ@edelelynch

James Jordan@The_JamesJordan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not a link but the twitter addys - these will be gold :D

StephaniePratt@StephaniePratt

edele lynch HQ@edelelynch

James Jordan@The_JamesJordan

Ooooo ta muchly. I'm finally getting with the programme, so to speak, and will give this twitty thingy a go.

As you say, the next few days might prove very interesting :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooo ta muchly. I'm finally getting with the programme, so to speak, and will give this twitty thingy a go.

As you say, the next few days might prove very interesting :D

Twitter's great....some people just don't think before they tweet :D
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any more news? Want to know if it kicked off after bots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Twitter's great....some people just don't think before they tweet :D

Well I'm new to all this :D

I've managed to "follow" them, but now I've lost them........ All very confusing for my wine filled head to compute at the moment. Might give it another go in the morning :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm new to all this :D

I've managed to "follow" them, but now I've lost them........ All very confusing for my wine filled head to compute at the moment. Might give it another go in the morning :D

Once you've pressed Follow - you"re following them. But you won't see any tweets from them on your timeline until they tweet something, so you haven't lost them ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Once you've pressed Follow - you"re following them. But you won't see any tweets from them on your timeline until they tweet something, so you haven't lost them ;-)

Phew......thought I'd lost them for a while there. Thanks for clearing that up.

If I become addicted to this twittering malarkey, I shall blame you :p:D
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    I think Lauren might be to blame for winding Stephanie up. Steph posted this on her twitter earlier.-

As I read that, I was imagining it being said in a Vicky Pollard voice!:D
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Edele confirms Stephanie pushed her (BBBOTS)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4sZ77y2X0k

How is that a "confirms"? :confused: It's just a clip of her originally claiming it on BOTS.