Doctor Who One Sentance At A Time

Comments

• sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doctor took a fish finger and gave it to Clara. Clara had a taste."Tastes like chicken, not fish" remarked Clara as she walked on ahead."Clara, not too far, remember." called the Doctor. Clara walked on unaware, entering the time warp.
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Doctor hunted around in his pockets "Ah I knew they were in there somewhere" , and pulling out a pair of fishnet stockings, followed Clara.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    "I wondered where those had got to!", said Romana as she followed suit, stopping first at the time warp to scan it with her sonic screwdriver.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clara turns her head to look at the Doctor and asks "Doctor, are you going fishing?" "No Clara, haven't planned that today maybe another time" replied the Doctor "as in another time and space?" questioned Clara. "Something like that" laughs the Doctor.
    Forum Member
    As the mists of the Time Warp fade from around the three of them, it reveals a picturesque grassy meadow. The sky is a gorgeous blue and, although the sun is shining, three moons can be seen, filling the horizon. One is pink, one a pearly white and one a pale blue, barely visible against the sky. Under a nearby tree, is laid a picnic blanket with an unopened hamper. The hamper is tied with a pink ribbon and there are two sets of roses beside it.

"Surprise!", cried the Doctor, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

[see, I didn't completely forget the OP :D ]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It's so pretty" sighed Clara. "What's in the hamper? smiled Clara.
    "What do you want to be in it? " asked the Doctor. "Some yummy cupcakes" answered Clara "Then you shall have..." said the Doctor as he opened the hamper.
    Forum Member
    "Since when were you allowed two valentines?", said Romana huffily.
  • DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Two hearts - two valentines!" replied the Doctor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Look there's another picnic over there" shouted Clara pointing ahead"and another". "This is most confusing, which is the real picnic?" wondered the Doctor.
    Forum Member
    "Must be a popular spot!", said Clara. "ooh!, don't forget the mini-soufflés, Romana", she added as she sat down next to one of the rose bouquets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One by one, slowly, as if not to attract attention (which they didn't), the roses in the bouquet turned in her direction.
  • A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dogmatix wrote: »
    One by one, slowly, as if not to attract attention (which they didn't), the roses in the bouquet turned in her direction.

Out popped an miniature army of red colour, cyber mince. They muttered the word, delete.....
    Forum Member
    Romana stamped on the tiny cyber creatures, flattening them instantly.

"I hate ants at a picnic!", she said to Clara, as she swept the remains off the blanket and sat down. The Doctor looked startled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He saw a Dalek by the duck pond. "Best not look, don't want to attract it's attention" whispered the Doctor to Clara and Romana. "Cooee!" shouted Clara. "Clara, why did you have to go and do that?"
    Forum Member
    The Dalek trundles over. "This is a friend of mine from when I was a Dalek", says Clara. "Pleased to meet you", said the Dalek.

"Don't worry", said Romana, "I'm sure we're all going to wake up in a minute!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "What are you doing here?" asked Clara. "Waiting for a lift" answered the Dalek. "Do you mind if we tag along?" asked the Doctor. The Dalek looked straight at the Doctor.
    Forum Member
    "Who are you?", said the Dalek

Clara grinned. "I altered its personality while I was in the Dalek database, last time", she explained to the others. "Just this one, I didn't have time for more. I wonder how it found me."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Who me?" asked the Doctor. "Not you, your ex......excellence." answered the Dalek.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then the Dalek made cream tea for the Doctor and served cakes, and sandwiches..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Romana fell asleep. "Wake up Romana and smell the coffee!" said Clara in an American accent. "Clara, there is no coffee, are you ok?" asked the Doctor. "No coffee, no coffee" repeated the Dalek.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suddenly a space ship called Star Buck, came over head, and the Tardis materialised...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Tardis door opened, and a figure rather resembling twentieth-century British actor Jon Pertwee stepped out. "Oh no," it said on seeing the Doctor, "I've run into me again!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dogmatix wrote: »
    The Tardis door opened, and a figure rather resembling twentieth-century British actor Jon Pertwee stepped out. "Oh no," it said on seeing the Doctor, "I've run into me again!"

Quick, we shouldn't both be in the same time streams at the same time, ...........when they then heard someone say..... whose for a jellybaby...
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Tardis appeared and Capt Jack's head popped out.

"Hey Doc, I don't think this is Raxacoricofallapatorius!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doctor (11) started to think...why oh why are all his former selves and companions coming to this place all at the same time...then he so a number on the floor, and realised.....