Very shiny t-zone

DracarysDracarys Posts: 1,127
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello,

I have for a long time suffered from a very shiny t-zone and have tried everything! I have very sensitive skin so am limited by choices of products but I have used dry/combi face washes, toners, moisturizers, blotting papers, matte powders/creams. None of these things have worked! Within half an hour or so of showering and applying my nose and forehead is shiny again.

Is there something out there that others have success with? Or maybe some home remedies that will work?

I appreciate any feedback!

Comments

• swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've tried everything I would've recommended.

What about setting sprays or primers?

Usually the combination a good face wash, astringent, moisturiser, primer, oil minimising powder, setting spray and blotting sheets works.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    khushi wrote: »
    Hello,

I have for a long time suffered from a very shiny t-zone and have tried everything! I have very sensitive skin so am limited by choices of products but I have used dry/combi face washes, toners, moisturizers, blotting papers, matte powders/creams. None of these things have worked! Within half an hour or so of showering and applying my nose and forehead is shiny again.

Is there something out there that others have success with? Or maybe some home remedies that will work?

I appreciate any feedback!

I'd use a spray like a spray like this ..."Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray" it works on bare skin too. I use it in hot weather when I don't want my makeup melting, especially on holiday.
  • DracarysDracarys Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My last resort may have to be the spray! ^I shall purchase the one mentioned above and have a try.

Thanks. :)