Comments

• Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This should be funny to watch seeing Danny being totally uncomfortable.
    :D

Danny will be very comfortable because, according to another interview he did about this plot, there is no kissing involved. Just how he likes it. Definitely nothing like, say, JP and Ste in Hollyoaks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

Danny will be very comfortable because, according to another interview he did about this plot, there is no kissing involved. Just how he likes it.
    I wonder if that was written in his contract no kissing at all
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Reminds me of this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I still don't understand why he's returned if he doesn't like kissing men.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a rather silly when you play a gay character and what's wrong with kissing men? I love it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a rather silly when you play a gay character and what's wrong with kissing men? I love it :D

It's funny to watch him being so uncomfortable about it all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny to watch him being so uncomfortable about it all.

I like to play spot the uncomfortable actor, it's always a treat :D
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay for protective Ross! Love him & Finn
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beggars can't be choosers.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe he's hoping for a CS Maria/Marcus type storyline or a storyline where he and a supermodel become the new Roy and Hayley ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    Beggars can't be choosers.

I suppose not, he most likely needs the money and I assume work was hard to come by. I do wonder though if S&B hadn't got rid would he have come back?
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was inevitable that Finn & Aaron would sleep together - it's gay soap law!

It was also inevitable that Finn would be the one doing the chasing - all Aaron's men have done the chasing.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    It was inevitable that Finn & Aaron would sleep together - it's gay soap law!

It was also inevitable that Finn would be the one doing the chasing - all Aaron's men have done the chasing.

What in God's name do they see? The man has the charisma of a grumpy potato. I thought Finn had better taste. :cry: But I guess if it leads to Ross beating Aaron to a bloody pulp, that might be fine.

I bet there isn't just no kissing. I bet there's no touching and no eye contact either.

Aaron's pulling style:

Aaron: [mutters glumly into pint]: Let's do it. [shudders]
    Finn: What?
    Aaron: You know ... it. That thing. The homo thing.
    Finn: Oh. Aren't you gonna try and seduce me?
    Aaron: No.
    Pause.
    Finn: Yeah, all right, I'm desperate.

*both exit stage left, 6 ft apart at all times, to swirling violins*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What in God's name do they see? The man has the charisma of a grumpy potato. I thought Finn had better taste. :cry: But I guess if it leads to Ross beating Aaron to a bloody pulp, that might be fine.

I bet there isn't just no kissing. I bet there's no touching and no eye contact either.

Aaron's pulling style:

Aaron: [mutters glumly into pint]: Let's do it. [shudders]
    Finn: What?
    Aaron: You know ... it. That thing. The homo thing.
    Finn: Oh. Aren't you gonna try and seduce me?
    Aaron: No.
    Pause.
    Finn: Yeah, all right, I'm desperate.

*both exit stage left, 6 ft apart at all times, to swirling violins*

It seems Finn likes Aaron more than Aaron likes Finn.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought we were promised this was not going to happen? Lord I hope the embarrassment is just that Aaron couldn't get it up and thus ruins any illusion that he can actually feel comfortable with a man.
    Forum Member
    It seems Finn likes Aaron more than Aaron likes Finn.

So they tell us. That's gonna take a lot of suspension of disbelief. :D

Would've been more refreshing if Aaron had been sniffing around and Finn had said, no thanks mate, I've got standards. :p

But it's soap, and they're the only gays in the village. When Kate Oates said there would be nothing between them, it was a dead cert they'd be shagging the first time they met.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Would've been more refreshing if Aaron had been sniffing around and Finn had said, no thanks mate, I've got standards. :p

But it's soap, and they're the only gays in the village. When Kate Oates said there would be nothing between them, it was a dead cert they'd be shagging the first time they met.

I think ED have made Finn somebody who's desperate to meet someone and fall in love.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cue Aaron being overused to max just as he was before.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It seems they are keeping Aaron on his "gay god" pedestal by having Finn drooling over him whilst his knickers gradually slip down to his knees.

Danny talks about getting the Finn / Aaron situation "done & dusted" like it's some chore that fans expect. Of course, naturally, that means they have to have a drunken hook-up - make things awkward so they don't have to visit it again.

It would have been much more interesting (maybe even funny) to have seen Aaron drunkenly trying to seduce Finn and Finn showing some kind of self-restraint because he wasn't interested. Why claim they won't do a storyline with them because they have nothing in common and yet still have them shagging?
    It just perpetuates the myth that Aaron is a sex-god that no gay man can resist and continues his standing as some kind of gay fantasy figure rather than a genuine character.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems they are keeping Aaron on his "gay god" pedestal by having Finn drooling over him whilst his knickers gradually slip down to his knees.

Danny talks about getting the Finn / Aaron situation "done & dusted" like it's some chore that fans expect. Of course, naturally, that means they have to have a drunken hook-up - make things awkward so they don't have to visit it again.

It would have been much more interesting (maybe even funny) to have seen Aaron drunkenly trying to seduce Finn and Finn showing some kind of self-restraint because he wasn't interested. Why claim they won't do a storyline with them because they have nothing in common and yet still have them shagging?
    It just perpetuates the myth that Aaron is a sex-god that no gay man can resist and continues his standing as some kind of gay fantasy figure rather than a genuine character.

I think it was said they wouldn't be in a relationship but would have a bit of fun(one night stand) which Aaron regrets the next morning.
    Forum Member
    I think ED have made Finn somebody who's desperate to meet someone and fall in love.

I guess so. I think I preferred him when he was a confident gay guy who wasn't quite so needy.

He must be living in a parallel universe then, because I thought precisely *no-one*, wanted Finn and Aaron shagging. :p

I honestly had no idea Aaron was supposed to be this sex god. I didn't realise being a vile miserable swine was meant to be so appealing. It diminishes my love for Finn a bit, if I'm honest, that they've made him seem a bit desperate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess so. I think I preferred him when he was a confident gay guy who wasn't quite so needy.

He must be living in a parallel universe then, because I thought precisely *no-one*, wanted Finn and Aaron shagging. :p

I honestly had no idea Aaron was supposed to be this sex god. I didn't realise being a vile miserable swine was meant to be so appealing. It diminishes my love for Finn a bit, if I'm honest, that they've made him seem a bit desperate.

I can see Finn pinning for Aaron.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member

Like they'll actually be any kissing. The last time he did it looked like he was sucking on a lemon and it was hilarious.
  • glen20glen20 Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed. Just because they are gay, doesn't mean they have to sleep together. And I was under the impression that nothing would happen anyway? It is not credible and, more importantly, does not send out a good message about gay men. They have ruined Finn's character as well now!