Options

Why are they crying over letters when they only been in there 3 weeks?

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Why are they crying over letters when they only been in there 3 weeks? they should try being in there for 3 months like the normal housemates with no contact from family then they have the right to cry

Comments

• Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are luvvies don't ya know.......Gary didnt cry though
  • Options
    Brenno50Brenno50 Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Music played in a minor key I expect
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP change your title too 'why are they crying over letters when they only have 3 days left till the final'
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous how they cry, they are only there for a few weeks and are going to go home to their families. It's just to get votes and it's pathetic !!!
  • Options
    moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate not being in touch with my family, so it must be great just to get a letter from them.
    Knowing they're watching and missing you.
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand being a bit emotional, but do I want to hear all that blubbering from people I don't know? Nope. What a yawn. Wish there was someone in there to just SHRED! SHRED! SHRED! the lot and get it over with.
  • Options
    JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because every day feels like a week or something.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they crying over letters when they only been in there 3 weeks? they should try being in there for 3 months like the normal housemates with no contact from family then they have the right to cry

The things that are written in the letters are the things that we rarely say to our friends and family. Those things are touching, whether you saw the person writing them ten minutes ago or ten years.

Now crying over not getting a letter, I don't get that.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are the letters always the last week, Shouldn't they be mid series in the long series.

For the celebrity version tgey shouldn't have them
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James was crying because he saw himself in the mirror and realised he looks a total dick in that stupid trilby :cool:
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    They are luvvies don't ya know.......Gary didnt cry though

No-one has explained to him how we do letter reading in this country.
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    Dreadfully self-indulgent and show-bizzy.

These people really do live in a bubble of their own self-importance.

Interesting that a couple of them (I think it was Edele and James) said it was good to know how they were being perceived. Really? I thought it was all about getting a message from a loved one.
  • Options
    matteymattey Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Hate the letters in the celeb version. Cue the emotional music and the tears. Load of bo--ocks. They have all been paid a shedload of money to do a job. Its only three weeks. Stop moaning and whining and get on with it. Lots of people would love to trade places and earn the money they are being paid. I would live in a houseful of Garys for three weeks for that kind of money.What on earth are they moaning about. Hope he wins with Audley second. I dont care if he has given the HM s a hard time. They are being well paid to be there and are there surely to earn their fee and entertain. Gary has had me in stiches on numerous occasions and has been the only one in there to make me laugh. For that reason for me he should win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mattey wrote: »
    Hate the letters in the celeb version. Cue the emotional music and the tears. Load of bo--ocks. They have all been paid a shedload of money to do a job. Its only three weeks. Stop moaning and whining and get on with it. Lots of people would love to trade places and earn the money they are being paid. I would live in a houseful of Garys for three weeks for that kind of money.What on earth are they moaning about. Hope he wins with Audley second. I dont care if he has given the HM s a hard time. They are being well paid to be there and are there surely to earn their fee and entertain. Gary has had me in stiches on numerous occasions and has been the only one in there to make me laugh. For that reason for me he should win.

What is irritating is that they spin it out over two days. We know everyone else will get their letters so if they are going to do it just get it over with.
  • Options
    TablebackTableback Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Well I cried whilst the letters were being read out ' I will get my coat'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tableback wrote: »

Wuss! :D
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And don't forget to purchase your one way ticket with Virgin Galactic please.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Gary didnt cry though

True, but he did let out a kind of heartbroken "honk" :p
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    No-one has explained to him how we do letter reading in this country.

Exactly! Here on such shows, people who regularly jet off on month-long holidays away from their so-called 'loved ones', living it large in Marbs or Ibiza, or work on long theatrical tours lasting 39 weeks away don't bat an eye at separations...but on TV, the plinkety-plonk piano music kicks in, and a 2 week break from someone they probably didn't get on with anyway becomes a snotfest of grief and blubbing. PUH-LEESE!! Kidnap victims chained to Middle-Eastern radiators or trapped in perverts' basements for years don't sob & snivvel as much!! Cheap x-Factor sob-story stuff!! [By the way, anyone know why Brit Audley's entire family mysteriously lives in L.A. now?? I didn't know he was even famous in the USA as he's considered 'A Loser' which they don't tolerate over there. Baffled.] :confused::confused:>:(
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, you're an innocent sweetie--refreshing! [Don't watch too many of these shows though or you'll get as hard-faced as the rest of us at the cynical fakery of these people]
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, you're an innocent sweetie--refreshing! [Don't watch too many of these shows though or you'll get as hard-faced as the rest of us at the cynical fakery of these people]

very sweet, in fact I will now start calling Tableback 'tablechops' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Truthfully I would have cried too, I couldn't imagine being out of touch with my family for so long. I am a sucker that way, I usually talk to my parents every other day. When they have gone away on big trips I still get email or some contact. When I go out of town my husband and I usually talk at least twice a day. So I get the need to hear from someone you care about.
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucygracie wrote: »
    Truthfully I would have cried too, I couldn't imagine being out of touch with my family for so long. I am a sucker that way, I usually talk to my parents every other day. When they have gone away on big trips I still get email or some contact. When I go out of town my husband and I usually talk at least twice a day. So I get the need to hear from someone you care about.

OK, so 'lucychops' it is then from now on.
  • Options
    TablebackTableback Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    eva_prior wrote: »
    [/B]

And don't forget to purchase your one way ticket with Virgin Galactic please.
    :o:D Should I take this seriously :D