Options

Humax PVR 9200T interference on menus

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
Yesterday i took delivery of my Humax Dual Tuner PVR 9200T, its working great apart from a slight niggle, i am getting slight intereference on the menus, its in the form of very fine diagonal lines espescially on the full screen guide.

If i change the OSD Transparancy to disable it gets worse, however if i leave it at either 25/50/75% its not too bad in fact most the time i cannot see it.

The interference does not show up on normal TV only on the menus, I am using a high quality scart lead as the supplied one was much worse and its hooked up to a Samsung 32 LCD TV.

Anyone else notice this.?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,528
    Forum Member
    If possible try with different SCART lead and different telly. That'll identify where the problem lies. It sounds like ghosting/cross talk and may come from another video signal also available in the SCART - may be worth disconnecting pin 19 if possible.

Cliff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firefox35 wrote:
    Yesterday i took delivery of my Humax Dual Tuner PVR 9200T, its working great apart from a slight niggle, i am getting slight intereference on the menus, its in the form of very fine diagonal lines espescially on the full screen guide.

If i change the OSD Transparancy to disable it gets worse, however if i leave it at either 25/50/75% its not too bad in fact most the time i cannot see it.

The interference does not show up on normal TV only on the menus, I am using a high quality scart lead as the supplied one was much worse and its hooked up to a Samsung 32 LCD TV.

Anyone else notice this.?
    I don't see this problem either at 50% transparency, my normal setting, or by setting it to disable, so you may have a problem with your box or setup.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    its not terrible interference its very slight and most the time i can't see it, I'll try the box on my upstairs tv tomorrow to see if it makes any difference.