Daily Politics - PMQs - 04/07/2012 - The Bankers

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ChrisEChrisE Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sensoria wrote: »
    Cameron had his blame gun set to scatter as usual.

Milliband clearly more of a leader and calmer than Cameron. Good work Ed.

Yes, and if he doesn't get his e(i)quiry, he will scweem and scweem and scweem.:cry:
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sensoria wrote: »
    Cameron had his blame gun set to scatter as usual.

Milliband clearly more of a leader and calmer than Cameron. Good work Ed.

You either don't have the capacity to interpret events, or you are a Labour loyalist to the core. I will err on the generous and suggest the latter. :D:D:D

In some ways I admire your loyalty to the cause, but the public won't buy it. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    Love this line

"The Prime Minister:
    The party opposite want to talk about absolutely everything apart from their record of 13 years in government. I have to say that we may have found the Higgs boson particle, but Labour has not found a sense of shame."

It is a terrific line :D
  • Options
    MrstimmyMrstimmy Posts: 1,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    It is a terrific line :D

I thought it was terrible!

I was wondering though- Cameron could have really gone for it, with Labour being the party in power at the time, and the front bench being so heavily involved, he could have really laid into them. But he didn't. It was just a boring repetitive exchange about procedure. Why might he have held back so much?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrstimmy wrote: »
    I thought it was terrible!

I was wondering though- Cameron could have really gone for it, with Labour being the party in power at the time, and the front bench being so heavily involved, he could have really laid into them. But he didn't. It was just a boring repetitive exchange about procedure. Why might he have held back so much?

Timing!!!;)

The right time will come...wait and see :D
  • Options
    MrstimmyMrstimmy Posts: 1,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Timing!!!;)

The right time will come...wait and see :D

I wondered that. I was thinking a few things. Timing, maybe he knows something, and it will have a huge impact when it's revealed, that shows Labour in a terrible light.

Or that they themselves have something massive to hide, so don't want to appear cocky kind of thing. I've not been following it too much at all, but I watched PMQs yesterday as I was off, and thought it was all a bit lame.
  • Options
    BurstfireBurstfire Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrstimmy wrote: »
    I wondered that. I was thinking a few things. Timing, maybe he knows something, and it will have a huge impact when it's revealed, that shows Labour in a terrible light.

Or that they themselves have something massive to hide, so don't want to appear cocky kind of thing. I've not been following it too much at all, but I watched PMQs yesterday as I was off, and thought it was all a bit lame.

Same

I was expecting a lot more than that (only just watched it).
    Either cameron isn't sure about the info he has and is waiting for it to be confirmed, or his own party have something to hide)