One Direction Tour 2015

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
Forum Member
Do we think they will add more uk dates?

Comments

• BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea. I presume that they would have already done so by now.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes there are huge demands for their tickets still and can't satisfy demand quick enough
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you have a look at the dates already announced for the UK, see if they have a few days off either side. Usually, when tickets are announced for big acts, they have usually provisionally booked the venue for more dates too, but they just don't announce them for a while incase the ones already on sale aren't likely to sell out. For One Direction though, aren't they doing 6 or 7 nights at The 02 in London? I doubt they'll announce more than that if they are.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a look at the dates already announced for the UK, see if they have a few days off either side. Usually, when tickets are announced for big acts, they have usually provisionally booked the venue for more dates too, but they just don't announce them for a while incase the ones already on sale aren't likely to sell out. For One Direction though, aren't they doing 6 or 7 nights at The 02 in London? I doubt they'll announce more than that if they are.

They did 10 nights at the 02 in 2013. So I fully expect they will.
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not a fan at all of One Direction's music so far bar a couple of thier album tracks, but i am going to one of the shows anyway, and strange as it may sound im really looking forward to it! Its normally when i go to a live show that i decide weather or not i truly appreciate an act, or thier music.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ally_Bowie wrote: »
    Im not a fan at all of One Direction's music so far bar a couple of thier album tracks, but i am going to one of the shows anyway, and strange as it may sound im really looking forward to it! Its normally when i go to a live show that i decide weather or not i truly appreciate an act, or thier music.

You'll be amazed at how good they are. Saw them last year and this year and their singing was on point and they were all really nice guys during the show.
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    You'll be amazed at how good they are. Saw them last year and this year and their singing was on point and they were all really nice guys during the show.

i have seen that! I had to watch one of thier live shows on DVD with a younger relative recently and it was actually quite an enjoyable show! Hence why im looking forward to seeing them. :)
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,907
    Forum Member
    Depends. Is it part of a wider World tour? In which case they may have reached capacity on how many dates they can do.
  • Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »

Yep I've seen them twice and was blown away each time. Annoys me how they still get treated as bubble gum artists when they are amazing live performers.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I've seen them twice and was blown away each time. Annoys me how they still get treated as bubble gum artists when they are amazing live performers.

their critics should catch one of their shows.. :kitty: