Was posh's reaction to Wimbledon win caught on camera?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria tweeted about Andy Murray too.
    She looked so stunning. Big deal if she doesn't wanna smile with a stupid grin
    on her face. She does actually smile though as well. I'm not one for smiling some
    people don't need to pain a grin on their face just to make others happy!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria tweeted about Andy Murray too.
    She looked so stunning. Big deal if she doesn't wanna smile with a stupid grin
    on her face. She does actually smile though as well. I'm not one for smiling some
    people don't need to pain a grin on their face just to make others happy!

Indeed!
    Some people just have a naturally dour expression. I am one of those people so can relate to Victoria
  • LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Indeed!
    Some people just have a naturally dour expression. I am one of those people so can relate to Victoria

I'm not suggesting she should smile, I was really just curious of her reaction to the win, as even the most naturally dour people must surely have a reaction and I woudl like to see it with her. She gets so much bad press, it would be nice if a photographer had captured some emotion.
  • Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,429
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Yes, it's a shame Mrs Beckham decided to turn up in her nightie. Could have done with a little more material up top.

She seems to have got rid of those awful breast implants she had. Mind you, they would have gone down well at Wimbers, they looked like a couple of tennis balls.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I know we don't agree on the Beckhams Lex but the bottom line is she didn't dress appropriately for Wimbledon, she dressed for attention and on a day when the all the attention should have been on a certain Scot, I think it's a bit ungracious. :) Odd seeing as fashionista unable to dress properly for an event.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :eek: Beckham singular, please! It's only VB I like. No fan of the squeaky voiced one.

Will have to agree to disagree. I see nothing attention-seeking about her dress, she always dresses stylishly and this was no different imo. Bradley Coop and Gerard Butler were all matchy-matchy sitting together in their dapper blue suits. They could be accused of attention-seeking just as much as VB in that case.

I didn't see any of Wimbledon and was reading through the thread and thought I would agree that she looked stylish as I am a fan of VB and think she dresses great the majority of the time but I googled images of her and no, sorry, it was not good. It was basically a nightie.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see any of Wimbledon and was reading through the thread and thought I would agree that she looked stylish as I am a fan of VB and think she dresses great the majority of the time but I googled images of her and no, sorry, it was not good. It was basically a nightie.

No need to be sorry. I love it, I think she looked great, you don't. No biggie. :)
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »

You do know that Victoria Beckham doesn't actually design any of the dresses or handbags in her collection, they are all designed by her 'team' as she calls them, she is just the 'face' of her brand.This is something a lot of people don't realise.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I didn't know that! I'll bet she's previously mocked Katie Price for not writing her own novels or something similar.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she smiled.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Hillier designs Victoria Beckham's handbag collection, those in her 'team' who design her clothing collections remain anonymous, though there have been rumours that Roland Mouret may be involved, though as he's such an established designer himself not sure if this is true, he is a friend of VB though so could be possible as many of the designs are very similar to his work.