Options

Is this on Netflix?

TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi, what seasons of Dexter are on Netflix?

Can someone check for me please? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,726
    Forum Member
    on uk netflix only seasons 1-3 are on, its not available on american netflix :)
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok, thanks mate.
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Sweden, Norway & Denmark have Seasons 1-4.
  • Options
    ovbgovbg Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of starting a new thread for each question about "what is on Netflix?" I thought I'd make my question here.

Does anyone with Netflix know if the Danish crime series "The Killing" is currently available? (Not to be confused with the US version)

I am considering subscribing to Netflix at least for a three or so months if this is available as that would cost about the same as buying off iTunes and have a lot more shows to watch for the same price.

I have Overplay already, so I'll be able to change Netflix regions if that is required.
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    ovbg wrote: »
    Instead of starting a new thread for each question about "what is on Netflix?" I thought I'd make my question here.

Does anyone with Netflix know if the Danish crime series "The Killing" is currently available? (Not to be confused with the US version)

I am considering subscribing to Netflix at least for a three or so months if this is available as that would cost about the same as buying off iTunes and have a lot more shows to watch for the same price.

I have Overplay already, so I'll be able to change Netflix regions if that is required.
    The Killing is on UK & Ireland. Is it this the one your after?
  • Options
    Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As already stated The Killing is on UK and Ireland but sadly it is only the 1st series that is on there. It does prove the UK version isn't all bad with "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" and the 5th season of "Breaking Bad" being on there. Also the films" 50/50" and "21 Jump Street" are exclusively on that region. Well apart from Ireland which I have yet to see any difference between the UK and Ireland's content. Also if you are interested the 5th season of the excellent "Damages" is on the Canadian netflix.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Well, the 1st series is a good one to start with. I think i'll start my first free trial month next week, just in time for the Xmas period.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Seasons 1-5 of Damages are also on Netflix UK now. They added the film 'Woman in Black' today, too, which is a pretty decent addition. I'm more interested in TV series so I think Netflix is a steal for what it offers.
  • Options
    Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seasons 1-5 of Damages are also on Netflix UK now. They added the film 'Woman in Black' today, too, which is a pretty decent addition. I'm more interested in TV series so I think Netflix is a steal for what it offers.
    So they have. The fact the UK version now has series 5 of Damages does make me think the BBC won't be showing it.
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For whats it worth (and only just started using it today) this site this quites useful for searching what is where etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic Mr Sniffle774. I'll keep that site as a good reference. Damn pity they don't have season 2 yet...

Ha... I think it's a bit odd, the Danish version of Netflix only has the American version of the Killing!
    LOL
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic Mr Sniffle774. I'll keep that site as a good reference. Damn pity they don't have season 2 yet...

Ha... I think it's a bit odd, the Danish version of Netflix only has the American version of the Killing!
    LOL

Lol, do they..never noticed that. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was announced earlier that seasons 4 - 6 of Dexter will arrive next week on Netflix