Next weeks inside soap possible spoilers

13»

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »
    Because that is NOT how drama works... you've got to look at this from the writers POV Mona... this is where you are a bit weak. You look at Phil, or Shirley, or Sharon as though they would act like real people. They won't; they are dramatic constructs, and the writers are NEVER going to pass up the opportunity of the dramatic tension that a buring secret between a couple has - ESPECIALLY a secret that has been sometime building, and has not been contrived in the last 5 minutes. They just won't do it. They aren't looking at what is best for "Phil and Shirley" but was is best for drama.

That's how things are written now. If you want to watch EE when it was written with the characters in mind, you'll need to go back at least 15 odd years.

bk says he wants phil and shirley for the long haul. they knew sharon was coming back for quite a while. unless linda is leaving and theyre using the ben/heather thing as an upcoming exit for shirley can you really see him wanting to ruin all the build up he's done for phil & shirley?

he uses affairs when he cant come up with anything else. he actually has come up with some pretty complex storylines for phil & shirley and i doubt he could do that for phil & sharon. its far more interesting that sharon is part of their dyanmic
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »
    I agree... they are definately milking it for all its worth.

But suppose you can't blame them.

Lol, yeah can't blame them! Just laughing at how quick the IS covers have started!! But like other people have said, at least IS is more reliable!! Whereas Soaplife and All About Soap will have Sharon covers too but most probably with completely false OTT headlines like Sharon KILLS Shirley?! or Sharon DEAD?! with the compulsory question mark of course:yawn:!!!! Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    who says 'Philth'? it is Sharon or Shirley?
    Wasn't it Johnny Allen that called him that? Can't say I remember Sharon or Shirley ever calling him that :confused:
    Forum Member
    Don't worry Mona, dani means real spoilers not fake.

Roxy trangender? I can see Jack & Phil next

You could've told her in private and not done so publicly :o

Joka :D I should've known Phil was only trying to express his love for Shirley. Such complex character.

glenda slagged shirley off infront of phil when they were alone and he got angry and defended shirley. he dumped glenda TWICE and still chose shirley.

if that wasn't what it was about why did it end in phil & shirleys wedding week?!!!!!

and no i said id give up if phil still treats her bad after heathers exit but i have faith it'll work one writer has already sent me a tweet with hope it will ! :D:cool:
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Linda will be leaving if I am honest...
    Forum Member

i dont. i think this ben/heather stuff is going to testing phil & shirleys relationship and im positive it'll work. it'll keep them interesting for years

unless she decided just before her contract was up
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    I do and have been right a few things in the past everyone else was denying. I predicted LDs return but I did have a source when everyone else was denying it. And lets say I am pretty sure Linda will not be here by the end of 2012.
  • GameChangerGameChanger Posts: 342
    Forum Member

Really? You've never mentioned it before. :sleep:
  • Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose Buck wrote: »
    Dreading the sound of Chas and Cameron.

I don't like the direction Emmerdale has been taken in since Stuart Blackburn took over.

what are the writers playing at ?:eek:

so not content at trying to cop off with her collegues hubby (which is a no go in my books anyway) shes fancying her familys fella now, they are really out to spoil Chas's character, who next for her Declan?

shes pretty independent i just dont buy her desperation falling for her friends/familys fella, ridiculous writing yet again !:rolleyes:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Front cover of Inside Soap is -

Eastenders - Main picture is Phil and Sharon with the caption "Together again! But will a new love steel Sharon's heart?"

Along with a picture of Max and Roxy and the caption "Max and Roxy! Eastenders shock twist of the year"

A picture of Michael and Janine with the caption "Marry me Janine!"

Emmerdale - picture of Debbie, Cameron and Chas with the caption "Love triangle!"

Corrie - picture of Leanne and Carla with the caption "Cat fight!"

and a sneak preview of waterloo road.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why have these posts been merged?

One was last weeks and one is this weeks, now new people reading it are going to assume that we're atlking about last weeks inside soap.