Options

Kim - A Lucy Spraggan x factor exit?

rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
Forum Member
✭✭
Don't know why Lucy Spraggan did not return to the x factor & didn't want to know as think it was a very personal, sensitive reason but as soon as I heard Kim was ill I thought of Lucy, Kim did look on edge all week & I have felt she has had an unstable past and something may have been triggered off this week
If it is a personal sensitive matter I would say BB have told the HMs to carry on as normal & not to mention it...hopefully she is ok....

Comments

• Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its all very suss. Especially when she was a target to go by the Newbies.
    Makes you think why Bianca was evicted first. Kim has looked ill for very much all the show to be honest.
  • Options
    frojafroja Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in the clip 'the survivers celebrate' Steve said, Kim will find the chant for Steven funny tomorrow when she comes back.

it's so unfair. the eviction should have been cancelled.

fill the gap of a second eviction with some live feed and that would have been sorted.
  • Options
    StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's receiving her next orders from the producers.

Expect some boring drama between her and Steven. Probably some serious arguments.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The real reason why Lucy left X Factor was far, FAR more severe than anything Kimberley could have become "ill" with
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    The real reason why Lucy left X Factor was far, FAR more severe than anything Kimberley could have become "ill" with

It was, and I'm really surprised the real reason wasn't in the media. Although I'm guessing an injunction was probably taken out or something.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably just strategic game play on Kims part. She probably suspected it was between her and Steve, so when offered the life line of a few days off sick, she took it.
  • Options
    rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as I suspected when I created this thread this morning, Kim would not return, will probably never know the real reason, but possibility is get away from Steven....will be interesting to see how her exit is edited in the highlights
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I don't believe for one minute she is ill.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was, and I'm really surprised the real reason wasn't in the media. Although I'm guessing an injunction was probably taken out or something.

It was partly because X Factor production has a duty of care to contestants and the fact that...what happened to Lucy happened, under their care, was a very sensitive issue for them that they needed to keep under wraps for legal reasons.