Xbox One Community chat

Comments

• Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    PlayStation owners went without the GTA 4 DLC for the same time.
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Has it been clarified what this exclusive content is? For all we know it could just be some emblems,costumes and a few weapons.

I can't see how it can be anything too relevant as they're charging the same price for DLC on both consoles.

I agree about the 10 year thing, console gamers are fickle and often lose interest in games as soon as the next big thing hits the stores.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    PlayStation owners went without the GTA 4 DLC for the same time.

And that is equally wrong.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should be able to Snap our friends list, hopefully this will be added soon?
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We should be able to Snap our friends list, hopefully this will be added soon?

It's the one main thing left that can't be snapped. People have been asking for it via the official Xbox Feedback site ( http://xbox.uservoice.com/ ) - go there and add your vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    It's the one main thing left that can't be snapped. People have been asking for it via the official Xbox Feedback site ( http://xbox.uservoice.com/ ) - go there and add your vote.

Vote added :)

Just got to wait now
  • stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,395
    Forum Member
    Microsoft have closed Xbox Entertainment Studio which were due to produce all the 'Xbox TV' shows.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28364511
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    The next Xbox update adds a few welcome features.

http://majornelson.com/2014/07/18/next-xbox-one-update/

Most notably
    Low battery notification: You asked for it, now a notification will pop up when your controller battery is getting low.
    Enabling 3D Blu-ray: An update to the Blu-ray player app will enable 3D Blu-ray functionality on Xbox One.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, at last! :)

I've been waiting and waiting for 3D BD support so that I can finally retire my noisy old PS3 and get a PS4.

And the controller battery warning is a must-have!

The other features are good too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The time friends were last online also makes a welcome return, it was always there on the 360's friends list
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wooooo finally 3D I nearly bought a 3D player last week glad I held off :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When does the latest preview update arrive? Got a message a few days ago, hate this teasing :D
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noob alert!!!!, How do i get preview updates?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does the latest preview update arrive? Got a message a few days ago, hate this teasing :D

"Next week", Major Nelson said.
    Noob alert!!!!, How do i get preview updates?

What's your Gamertag?

I'll send you an invite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scary how fast the HDD fills up, I'm at 21% used, only have Wolfenstein, Dead Rising 3, Max brotherhood and a demo of Thief !!

Will be investing very soon in a external hdd, nearly bought one a while back but I put it off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone in the preview program got the update yet? I still ain't got the option to download it's mid next week now not early week lol
    Forum Member
    Not got an update yet, and i usually get them before all my xbox friends. I don't think anyone i know has the update yet.
    Forum Member
    Update is available to download now. Just check system in settings.

3d blu ray here i come.......
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scary how fast the HDD fills up, I'm at 21% used, only have Wolfenstein, Dead Rising 3, Max brotherhood and a demo of Thief !!

Will be investing very soon in a external hdd, nearly bought one a while back but I put it off.
    I've got FIFA14, BF4, Forza 5, Ryse, Max The Curse Brotherhood, Titanfall, Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider, Valiant Hearts, Killer Instinct, Guacamelee, Halo Spartan Assult, Another World, Trials Fusion, Powerstar Golf, Thief demo, Lego Movie demo, Spark Beta, NBA14 Demo Kinect Sports demo, UFC demo, Destiny Beta, DR3 demo, Lego Marvel demo and I've only used 67.5% (118.6 GB free).

So space not an issue for me right now, but I can see it will soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just updated, No 3D support yet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Update is available to download now. Just check system in settings.

3d blu ray here i come.......
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Just updated, No 3D support yet

3D Blu-ray support also requires an update to the Blu-ray app.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About time lol.

I never knew 3D was so sort after, it's the one feature I will never use, probably.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My TV is 3D and I have a ton of blu rays which came with 3D versions I kinda just want to see what it's like :p plus my GF wants to watch some 3D
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    I thought it was all about the "4k" and Smart TV's now and that 3D had slunk back into the corner?
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a 3D TV and don't plan on getting one so I'm another who hasn't missed the feature, but its good that they have added the support for people who did want it.

I got the update yesterday and the only difference I noticed (I didn't look for any) was when I pressed and held the Xbox button on the controller to shut down, the triggers rumbled.