may as well turn over now

Comments

• FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie to be eliminated 1st

Susanna to win

may as well turn over now

I won't turn over till we get the results of the first elimination; and will only leave if the best dancer is eliminated first. Can accept if she doesn't win since it's down to a popularity contest now, but dancing ability should feature somewhat in a dancing show. Harry Potter is on........
  • late8late8 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    Susanna is crap and her gurning is really starting to annoy.

However she will no doubt win because she's BBC.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly I fear you're right. I don't know how anyone who cares even the slightest about the 'dancing' part of the title of the show could say that Susanna deserves to stay in over Natalie, but too many people don't vote on the performances, which ruins the premise of the show.

I've voted for the first time this series as Natalie's showdance was the first truly 'wow' moment this show has had in about 3 years, and she did wonderfully with the worst dance to be given in the judges' pick round as well.
  • ZeusZeus Posts: 10,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing is inevitable. If Natalie does get voted out first, who will her voters transfer to? It could be that there will be an anti-Susanna swing.

I'm pretty cool about the result actually, whoever wins will be worthy, but I'm voting for Sophie.
  • yosemitesamyosemitesam Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure inevitable is a word we can use this final, there could still be surprises in store
  • hannah_337hannah_337 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all see different things in the dances. Susannas show dance was wonderful. Natalie's for me was underwhelming as the beginning was so out of time with the tap bit.

I don't warm to either of them, but its what I saw.
This discussion has been closed.