Options

Kimberly leaving the house a fix or not ?

Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
Forum Member
What is your opinion do you think Kim conviently being ill and not being able to be chosen a fix or was a fix or do you think it was just a coincidence .

Kimberly leaving the house a fix or not ? 416 votes

Yes it was a complete and utter fix
81% 341 votes
No it was just a coincidence
8% 36 votes
It wasn't a fix but she shouldn't have left the house
9% 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Its a fix.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    After hearing what Biannca has said, it's definitely a fix!
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I rarely believe in the big conspiracy theories so I'll say it was a coincidence. I hope they show what happened tomorrow.
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    After hearing what Biannca just said I really think this has to be a fix, specifically to get Danielle out, i really doubt Kimberley suddenly got ill today. I bet BB producers even got them to change their vote from Ashleigh to Danielle as well.
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I've heard Biannca confirm that Kimberly was their choice to be evicted, TOTAL fix :) I'm actually appalled.
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I've got no idea but they should have suspended the eviction regardless
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definite fix.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    It's probably the biggest and most obvious fix I've seen on Big Brother tbh
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im totally in no doubt Kim was on her way out this evening -before her mystery illness

BLATANT FIX
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a blatant fox Danielle had been set up all week to go .
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    After hearing what Biannca said, absolutely yes!
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if Kim was ill, she was up for eviction with everyone else, so how the hell does being ill make her immune. Total fix >:(
  • Options
    welsh_studwelsh_stud Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deffinately.
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Biannca said that it was going to be Kim out until she became 'ill' and immune. Looks like a fix to me.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,660
    Forum Member
    It certainly looks suspicious.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iv'e not watched yet but it smells like a fix! Whats suppose to be wrong with Kim ? Did they say. And any idea when shes going back in ?
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos it was a bloody Fix ,Bianca just said they picked Kim and got told to cjhoose someone else cos of he "illness" she then claimed they settled on Asleigh but Pav and Zoe switched it

I've said from the start that there is no way BB would let the Newbies really decide who to evict
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    It was obviously a coincidence.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thy have fixed a few things this year bb decide who's secrets are told thy have been editing really badly to make a hm look bad
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Cos it was a bloody Fix ,Bianca just said they picked Kim and got told to cjhoose someone else cos of he "illness" she then claimed they settled on Asleigh but Pav and Zoe switched it

I've said from the start that there is no way BB would let the Newbies really decide who to evict
    Hmm Bianca wanted Ashleigh but the other two wanted Danielle out ? wow lol Bianca you'd think would pick Danielle over Ashleigh even more that the other two , due to shes slated Danielle plenty. The whole thing does smell.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    It was obviously a coincidence.
    Please explain your reasons ? :)
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone on here knows that Channel 5 BB is a fake, scripted TOWIE style show starring head hunted agency fame wannabes, we just don't want to admit it as we are fans.

I didn't see BOTS but if Bianca did say that then yes it probably is a fix although Bianca could of just been saying who she wanted to pick and twisted it to make it look like they all wanted what she wanted.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate the every episode fix threads on here but yeah, it's VERY suspicious knowing they agreed on kym
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont forget that there was no public voting on the decision so chances are the producers told them who to pick knowing they couldn't get into trouble for it.
    Which is why i'm pretty sure we will find out tomorrow that Kym probably is sick for real.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    It's a fix, Big Brother must think we are stupid.