Options

I will buy Misha B's albums!

afallingstarafallingstar Posts: 328
Forum Member
I feel sorry for Misha B - I am obviously anti-bullying but there were no 100% truth in these rumors and it should have always been left down to her singing, but the good thing about her not winning is that she can release an album quicker than the winner and will probably perform on the show next year. I think if she would release an album it would be a UK equivalent of The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.

Comments

• Options
    happyperson93happyperson93 Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    she reminds me of someone that raps and sings, sort of like the english lauryn hill, eve, lil kim, nicki minaj etc

but yes i will deffinatly buy her album toooo, but i would by little mix and amelia's tooo
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for Misha B - I am obviously anti-bullying but there were no 100% truth in these rumors and it should have always been left down to her singing, but the good thing about her not winning is that she can release an album quicker than the winner and will probably perform on the show next year. I think if she would release an album it would be a UK equivalent of The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.

Now I like Misha but let's not go that far or you'll start sounding like Louis Walsh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i'm not sorry , the girl has star quality, leaving the show was the best thing for her. X factor was the platform to show her talent, she didn't need to win.

as long as she doesn't have a record contract with syco, who in my opinion will kill her music career, and with the help from kelly and her contacts, the world is her oyster.i will definately buy her album
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for you... waste your money as you please... some even vote on X-Factor.

If people buy into rubbish like Bieber or Jedward, why not rubbish like Misha B?
  • Options
    SAFIAHSAFIAH Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is gonna be a major star in the RnB hip hop genre so it is just as well she didn't win otherwise she would have had to perform boring ballards all the time
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radiofan wrote: »
    i'm not sorry , the girl has star quality, leaving the show was the best thing for her. X factor was the platform to show her talent, she didn't need to win.

as long as she doesn't have a record contract with syco, who in my opinion will kill her music career, and with the help from kelly and her contacts, the world is her oyster.i will definately buy her album

which is why there are plenty of new artists on the circuit with a voice better than MISHAB who are struggling to get a decent break. misha is nothing special..
  • Options
    afallingstarafallingstar Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    pork.pie wrote: »

If people buy into rubbish like Bieber or Jedward, why not rubbish like Misha B?

How rude - it can be rubbish music to you but not especially to me. Not everyone can agree with you :confused:
  • Options
    happyperson93happyperson93 Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    pork.pie wrote: »

errrrm, she has talent, alot more and a lot better singer than justin bieber or jedward
  • Options
    cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would buy her album.:D
  • Options
    BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Misha will get alot of support she has talent and her recorded voice sounds stunning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    which is why there are plenty of new artists on the circuit with a voice better than MISHAB who are struggling to get a decent break. misha is nothing special..

tv is the biggest media outlet to showcase your talent, some of these new artistes do not feel that this genre is "right" for them. Mischa does and we've had the pleasure to see how good she is.

Your comment about her being "nothing special" is a matter of opinion and subjective.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would buy her album.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are people out there who hate Rolf Harris...that doesn't make them evil ....

(....but they should be shunned by society for being heartless souls without any taste or shred of decency.) ...satire smiley...

People who don't get Misha are welcome to listen their own music...probably Lordi or Kenneth McKellar ;)

All music is great .... You have the right choose what you want or don't to hear.

Choosing to disrespect other people's choices is not only bad form but narrows your field of wonder and enlightenment.

I love Misha but you may not.... That's life!