Options

Sam has turned into a proper little creep.

Comments

• Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a croc of shit .
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOBCITY wrote: »
    If anyone's a creep it's Dexter.

There are plenty of threads discussing that point - this is about Sam. Please dont derail the thread.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone's a creep it's Dexter.

Has this forum gone crazy with the heat and humidity
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    There are plenty of threads discussing that point - this is about Sam. Please dont derail the thread.

I'm giving my opinion. Please don't try and stop me from doing so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    What a croc of shit .

please explain why ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm giving my opinion. Please don't try and stop me from doing so.

AS I said before this is a thread about Sam- you are free to discuss Dexter in the numerous other threads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AS I said before this is a thread about Sam- you are free to discuss Dexter in the numerous other threads.

AS I said, I'm giving my opinion.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't bother me, being a G & D fan, whether he likes either of them...BUT he just seems to repeat Callum ad nauseum.

Wonder what he would have been like if he hadn't been Emu to Callum's Rod Hull.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AS I said, I'm giving my opinion.

Why do you choose a Sam thread to do it in when there are plenty of Dexter threads ? Just seems a bit silly.
  • Options
    PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is the only one not putting on an act. If people prefer the fake game players. So be it. Sam has the wittiest sense of humour compared the dull lot in there. He may not be calling the others bitches all the time like Gina but that doesn't float my boat like some. Sam hopefully will get to the finals as he deserves it as much as anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Sam as he hasn't done anything I dislike.

Then again, he hasn't done anything I particularly like either so on that basis I couldn't support him or be a fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why do you choose a Sam thread to do it in when there are plenty of Dexter threads ? Just seems a bit silly.

Sam is my favourite in the house, I've posted threads about Dexter and people have been talking about Sam. It's a forum, it's a debate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Potkettle wrote: »
    He is the only one not putting on an act. If people prefer the fake game players. So be it. Sam has the wittiest sense of humour compared the dull lot in there. He may not be calling the others bitches all the time like Gina but that doesn't float my boat like some. Sam hopefully will get to the finals as he deserves it as much as anyone.

Some of us like to be entertained - Sam does not do that.
    I struggle to think of anything he's said or done in the house to be honest. He's surplus to requirements in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam is my favourite in the house, I've posted threads about Dexter and people have been talking about Sam. It's a forum, it's a debate.

fair enough.

Just seems like you are wumming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's seen through Dexter's act so he's a creep.

DexterFanLogic.

No. He's licking Callum's arse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. He's licking Callum's arse.

Not a pleasant picture. :eek:
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    . By Sam's own admission he sometimes feels detached from the other hms and doesn't always know what's going on.
    I think Sam may know exactly what's going on. Sam and Callum get on well and pass the time of day chatting. I don't think Callum has influenced in him in any way. Sam has been biding his time, Sam is observing.:D
  • Options
    LuthienLuthien Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    He was a creep from the start with all the 'you make my winky grow' nonsense. Yuck.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's seen through Dexter's act so he's a creep.

DexterFanLogic.

This.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Sam seems a nice enough lad to me..but being nice should not be enough to win BB... BB wll struggle to fill 10 seconds with his Best bits....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What???
    Creep as in the way the bedclothes ruck up in the night?
    Oh, he'd know about that :yawn:
  • Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because of the time he spends with Callum.

I hate seeing his silly little face grinning at the pathetic insults callum throws Dexters way.

Grow a pair, Sam, and break away before he ruins your chance of getting to the final.

i don't like Sam at all. People think he has coasted to the final by playing the 'nice quiet card' .

He in no longer being nice or quiet.

I hope he gets nominated although I know there is little to no chance of that.
    He truly hates Dexter though,regardless of Dexter's treatment of callum. He did raise some perceptive points about Dexter's rudeness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    He seems a nice enough lad....but just being nice should not win you BB....They will struggle to fill 10 seconds of his best bits....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Probably because of the time he spends with Callum.

I hate seeing his silly little face grinning at the pathetic insults callum throws Dexters way.

Grow a pair, Sam, and break away before he ruins your chance of getting to the final.

Agree!:eek: Liked him at the start but not now, head far too far up Callum's a**e and I'm totally fed up the "deaf card" being played and before I get loads of abuse whilst I am not as deaf as Sam I do have quite a degree of deafness and have faced a lot of the problems that Sam has BUT you just have to suck it up and get on with life!
  • Options
    Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towerpower wrote: »
    Sam seems a nice enough lad to me..but being nice should not be enough to win BB... BB wll struggle to fill 10 seconds with his Best bits....

Well they have hours and hours of Sam that they left out for the HL show as it wasn't about the love triangle or some other story they were exclusively covering.

How can anyone say that he hasn't don't enough when he hasn't been shown on the HL show, I don't know.

And just why should being a screaming raging arrogant egotistical vile person be what makes someone good enough to win?