Abbey Clancy and Aljaz Skorjanec Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    edy10 wrote: »
    Awww cute family pic :).
    Sophia and Abbey almost have the same hair color/style and everything in that pic :).

Pete really stand out in the crowd :D, doesnt he :D:D ? :p

Yes I spotted the likeness between them and for Pete there's not hiding place.:D

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2daeab293544954

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1292ca293545280

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c07e7e293545040

http://www.imagebam.com/image/202860293545406

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7bc9ce293545493

http://www.imagebam.com/image/19cc28293545565

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4b45f3293545657

Thanks to OP.
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww don't they look gorgeous together :):) in those pics of the dailyfail :) ???

Really cute pics. Sophie loves that coat . Doesn't she :p ?

They do indeed and have matching clothes too!

In the daily mail a few comments saying they look too cosy. Well whenever I go out I always link arms with whomever be it man, woman, child or vegetable (by the way my hub can't stand it when I do that) but I am wobbly on my feet and need the support!

Thought I recognised Sophie's coat!:)
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They do indeed and have matching clothes too!

In the daily mail a few comments saying they look too cosy. Well whenever I go out I always link arms with whomever be it man, woman, child or vegetable (by the way my hub can't stand it when I do that) but I am wobbly on my feet and need the support!

Thought I recognised Sophie's coat!:)

BIB Lol I figured they would say that Stef ;-):D; reason why I didnt even bother to look at the comments :D:D.
    They have been saying it for weeks now......its whatever for me at this point ....shrug.

Off topic but I absolutely love Susanna " festive " outfit in those pics. Her and Abbey were the best dressed imo :cool:.
  • SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Karma.

I think it's nice. They obviously have a good relationship and are comfortable around each other. Abbey seems like quite a tactile person.
    Forum Member
    SuzieQ12 wrote: »
    Thanks, Karma.

I think it's nice. They obviously have a good relationship and are comfortable around each other. Abbey seems like quite a tactile person.

Yes Suzie, I think Abbey, is tactile with a lot of people, she didn't look that bothered to be at No 10.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Karma.

Exactly and I agree with the BIB especially.

But of course, 2 good extremely good looking people like that cant have a very good friendship or cant hold hands or appear as these 2 have appear in the papers for the past few weeks without being accused of having an affair; Insert major " roll eyes " emoticon.

Whatever lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Suzie, I think Abbey, is tactile with a lot of people, she didn't look that bothered to be at No 10.:)

Who can blame her? :p
    Forum Member
    Who can blame her? :p

Yep who can blame her indeed, Aljaz looks like the right person to cozy up to.;-):blush: Just spotted Kara on the DM pics, must have added to them. There's a lovely set of pics of her on Rex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    My least favourite swinghaton in the history of the show; A complete Mess SMH.

But thanks for the pics.

Yes it really was a damp squib, I enjoyed looking at pics though, rather that watching it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My least favourite swinghaton in the history of the show; A complete Mess SMH.

But thanks for the pics.

You hardly got to see abbey and aljaz because of their positioning and of course as has been said susanna and Kevin were voted off rather quick.

I hope the BBC have a rethink because in my opinion the swingathon adds nothing to the show and in actual fact seems like a filler. Would rather they had an extra dance or shorter show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly and I agree with the BIB especially.

But of course, 2 good extremely good looking people like that cant have a very good friendship or cant hold hands or appear as these 2 have appear in the papers for the past few weeks without being accused of having an affair; Insert major " roll eyes " emoticon.

Whatever lol.

I know, it's silly, but it's not surprising coming from the DM.
    Yep who can blame her indeed, Aljaz looks like the right person to cozy up to.;-):blush: Just spotted Kara on the DM pics, must have added to them. There's a lovely set of pics of her on Rex.

Ah thanks. I'll have another look.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You hardly got to see abbey and aljaz because of their positioning and of course as has been said susanna and Kevin were voted off rather quick.

I hope the BBC have a rethink because in my opinion the swingathon adds nothing to the show and in actual fact seems like a filler. Would rather they had an extra dance or shorter show.

Im not a Susanna/Kevin fan but I thought that it was really harsh imo. The couples didnt even started to dance properly and they were already out :confused: It seems like the judges made up their minds before it even started. And when I watched it again , I still dont understand how Patrick came 2nd because he wasn't doing too much.
    Natalie deserved to win though but they need to scrap it next year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sorry but this comment made me cackle :D:D

" Shouldn't the goverment be sorting the country out / instead of inviting minor showbiz people to christmas parties at Downing St "

And another :

" The more important issue is why are our taxes paying for celebs to have a party in 10 Downing Street? Hasn't Cameron got work to do? If the party was for staff and MP's I would understand, but why are all the celebs invited? "

grumpy people :p.

The rest of the comments are equally Hilarious :D.

Anyways, Aljaz should really consider modelling; He has to be one of the most handsome man I have ever seen :o; He is so gorgeous..He should do a little modelling on the side as a part time job imo. Some pro dancers do. From Dwts , I know Gleb http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20686525,00.html does and he is quite succesful with it :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abbey Clancy ‏@OfficialClancy 4m
    First day of samba done ! Don't really know what to say yet ha !! 😳

Oh dear...:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Im sorry but this comment made me cackle :D:D

" Shouldn't the goverment be sorting the country out / instead of inviting minor showbiz people to christmas parties at Downing St "

And another :

" The more important issue is why are our taxes paying for celebs to have a party in 10 Downing Street? Hasn't Cameron got work to do? If the party was for staff and MP's I would understand, but why are all the celebs invited? "

grumpy people :p.

The rest of the comments are equally Hilarious :D.

Anyways, Aljaz should really consider modelling; He has to be one of the most handsome man I have ever seen :o; He is so gorgeous..He should do a little modelling on the side as a part time job imo. Some pro dancers do. From Dwts , I know Gleb http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20686525,00.html does and he is quite succesful with it :cool:

Lol edy, any reason, to shoehorn Gleb into here, lol, don't let Soupy see it.;-):D Only joking, don't mind seeing him at all, although can't say I fancy him, but can see why some would.;-) Yes Gleb and Aljaz are both very photogenic, Abbey maybe able to give him a few pointers along the way. OT on Beverly Hills Housewives, there was a clip of Gleb dancing behind Lisa in rehearsals, making noises, that had her squirming. He sounded like he was enjoying himself a little too much getting up close and personal, she told him to be more clinical or words to that effect. LOL.;-) Off topic again Sharna choreographed the pros dance Titanium.
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IMO. It was just a way they could fiddle the scores ... It was a farce .........

Ta for pics :) xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol edy, any reason, to shoehorn Gleb into here, lol, don't let Soupy see it.;-):D Only joking, don't mind seeing him at all, although can't say I fancy him, but can see why some would.;-) Yes Gleb and Aljaz are both very photogenic, Abbey maybe able to give him a few pointers along the way. OT on Beverly Hills Housewives, there was a clip of Gleb dancing behind Lisa in rehearsals, making noises, that had her squirming. He sounded like he was enjoying himself a little too much getting up close and personal, she told him to be more clinical or words to that effect. LOL.;-) Off topic again Sharna choreographed the pros dance Titanium.

Abbey should give him some pointers and more connections if he chooses to do it. He should really consider doing it.
    And yes Sharna is a great choreographer .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    :D:D
    That's Pete right :confused:
    Her house looks beautiful.

Yep Pete, as I said before there's no hiding place for him.:D:D Yes her house looks lovely.

http://strictlycomeshenanigans.com/post/69396242819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abbey should give him some pointers and more connections if he chooses to do it. He should really consider doing it.
    And yes Sharna is a great choreographer .

Am in two minds over whether Aljaz should do modelling. Yes he has the looks, could do with being bit taller (usually male models over 6 ft and apparently Aljaz is 5 11) but what about his dancing? Plus most models are forever looking in the mirror and I think he looks at enough of those in the dance studios.

Did you see Iveta's drawings she is very good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am in two minds over whether Aljaz should do modelling. Yes he has the looks, could do with being bit taller (usually male models over 6 ft and apparently Aljaz is 5 11) but what about his dancing? Plus most models are forever looking in the mirror and I think he looks at enough of those in the dance studios.

Did you see Iveta's drawings she is very good.

No I didn't know that about Iveta. I will check it out .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    . ...

I think Aljaz should go into films, really quality cinema. (I'm sure a French film-maker would snap him up in no time if this was France!) He is a very good actor - just look at the way he acted in the VW - his face and gestures were so expressive at the beginning. And he has classic film star looks!

Remember he is European/Mediterranean and they are really into the Arts, I think modelling would be too shallow for him, he has tremendous performing and creative skills - even at 23.