Please stop deleting Katie

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
Forum Member
✭✭✭
LOL I can not believe I've just written that header hehe.

:confused: please stop! Every time I go to post on a katie related thread it gets deleted :(

Why can't people just learn to agree to disagree and move on, or place people into ignore if they do not like that person views. Please stop with the combatant behaviour, life is too short for unessary dramas.

Dear Moderators, my phone does not allow multi posting. I do apologise if this causes you more work over load. I've created and moderated forums from day dot they first created. I know how difficult your job can be. What I have managed to read in the past few days you must be frustrated and had enough. Please place in MCP, see if any agenda is being played, who reporters are, ISP numbers, clean up, give warning. Keep threads and put naughty peeps on naughty step for a while. I know sometimes you just give up, I don't blame you I have done the same in the past. Yet I've learned lessons over the years by keep deleting the same problem keeps arising.

Not everyone will get on or agree with what is written/personal opinion, that's how the world turns. Yet we can be respectful to one another. Please stop giving each other a hard time and that includes the moderators.

Back to katie:
Katie has wrote adorable tweets about her children. Junior singing a solo and Princess tap dancing and singing. She is a proud mama. I have recently missed our small and noisy play due to health problems. Thankfully event was recorded so that I could see :) Our autistic princess a narrator :) such a difficult thing to do but she made us so proud. These are the moments we all treasure.

I hope everyone and that includes the moderators are all well. I hope everything can be resolved soon xx

[edit to add]
P.S
So sorry about my typos, I am not with it today. Brain fog not good. Going back to rest before I get caught out online again :confused:

Comments

• Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great post JaL. Feel better soon xxx
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again, the mods did their job, as they do when the Pa thread gets closed and when other threads in the forum get closed.

No-one was bullied or hounded on the forum - everyone gave as good as they got. Alerting must have gone both ways as plenty of posts were deleted on both sides. If things were happening via pm's - firstly, that is pathetic, and secondly, that should be reported and should result in bans.

Telling the mods how to do their jobs is not the way forward. Nor is the general hysteria over a thread.

Start a new one, stick to the topic and not to what happened yesterday, and all will be fine. Play the blame game, tell the mods their jobs, probably not so much.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn`t dream of telling the mods how to do their jobs - I wouldn`t be in their shoes for a big clock!. However, one thing that is very puzzling is that when they asked Janna to use the multi quote button, she was more than happy to, and said so quite clearly in her reply. Having tried to do just that for fifteen minutes she was completely unable to access the thread, and possibly felt that it was personal. I and others had no problem, so why did Janna?
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    I wouldn`t dream of telling the mods how to do their jobs - I wouldn`t be in their shoes for a big clock!. However, one thing that is very puzzling is that when they asked Janna to use the multi quote button, she was more than happy to, and said so quite clearly in her reply. Having tried to do just that for fifteen minutes she was completely unable to access the thread, and possibly felt that it was personal. I and others had no problem, so why did Janna?

I was also unable to access the thread during that exact time, too. It was obviously being 'worked on' so to speak.

I don't think it's a personal vendetta, if that's what you're trying to imply.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »

I thought her problem was that she saw the posts of people she had on ignore if she multi-quoted posts that had been in reply to them?

Sam explained very clearly how she multi-quotes in order to avoid that - even I was able to follow that! I do know that some buttons don't work on tablets, but again, Sam's way would work.

On several other forums I visit posting reply after a reply in a long sequence is frowned on - either as spamming or thread hogging. I have always just assumed it is a thread etiquette thing,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going over and over what he said she said is what's getting the threads deleted.

Enough now.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very well said as usual JAL. I'd much prefer to post on threads which welcome different points of view and debate in a mutually respectful and good humoured way, it's more interesting and inclusive and encourages lurkers to join in. Personally I don't put people on ignore when I don't like their views but only when they persistently make negative personal comments about other FMs which I understood to be against t&cs. If we can all keep to t&cs and ignore those that don't surely we can avoid closures?

Back to Katie - she's tweeted about speculation that Kev might be going into CBB "I can assure you million percent he isn't and would not ever consider it FACT" but she did seem to hint in her radio show that she would be doing some reality tv soon. Would it fit in with the baby for her to be a house mate if Kev was still around to babysit - when does it all kick off? Luisa Zissman has put her on her wish list along with Katie Hopkins, Jack Whitehall, Jimmy Carr, Miranda Hart, Russell Kane and Catherine Tate.
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Very well said as usual JAL. I'd much prefer to post on threads which welcome different points of view and debate in a mutually respectful and good humoured way, it's more interesting and inclusive and encourages lurkers to join in. Personally I don't put people on ignore when I don't like their views but only when they persistently make negative personal comments about other FMs which I understood to be against t&cs. If we can all keep to t&cs and ignore those that don't surely we can avoid closures?

Back to Katie - she's tweeted about speculation that Kev might be going into CBB "I can assure you million percent he isn't and would not ever consider it FACT" but she did seem to hint in her radio show that she would be doing some reality tv soon. Would it fit in with the baby for her to be a house mate if Kev was still around to babysit - when does it all kick off? Luisa Zissman has put her on her wish list along with Katie Hopkins, Jack Whitehall, Jimmy Carr, Miranda Hart, Russell Kane and Catherine Tate.

Can't believe Pwicey would contemplate going on with the baby being so 'new' When is CBB? Don't bank on Chooky Kev not doing it either.

Hope you're doing OK JAL x
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julia_Webb wrote: »
    Can't believe Pwicey would contemplate going on with the baby being so 'new' When is CBB? Don't bank on Chooky Kev not doing it either.

Hope you're doing OK JAL x

Jett was fairly new when she flew to Oz for the Sistar shoes gig but I'm not a BB watcher so don't know time frames involved or when it starts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »

Ooh, if that doesn`t make him run for the hills, nothing will. What she is really saying is that she`s been there, done that with Alex Reid, and it did nothing for her "popularity"......or her bank balance, so it`s back to the drawing board.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in b4 teh lock!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it might be because the court case is coming up?
  • couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodness I haven't logged on for 2 days and the thread has been deleted!!!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think it might be because the court case is coming up?

:D Hasn't that court case been pending for the last 4 years or so?

Can't say I'm sad to see the back of the Pricey thread, it's all been done to death & she just bores me now.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow! Is this a new thread? We will treat it with care and try not to break stuff.
  • Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    New thread, new forum altogether is needed once debate is stifled So much, Anyone know of such a forum where you can debate KP without the locking & trolling?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignore the trolls, alert their posts, we wouldn't have to move to another forum ;-)
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One persons debating is another persons trolling though :)

Do as Willow says, alert if you feel you need to, it seems to be the better way rather than resorting to 'answering back'

Keeping it O/T, now news this last day or so, do we think there will be something in tomorrows Sundays? Or is she literally lying low now until the birth??
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do as Willow says, alert if you feel you need to, it seems to be the better way rather than resorting to 'answering back'

Keeping it O/T, now news this last day or so, do we think there will be something in tomorrows Sundays? Or is she literally lying low now until the birth??[/QUOTE]

BIB

I don't think anything major will be in the news until the birth now.
    will most likely have to wait until her next session on the radio for any new dramas she has created...I mean suffered ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Keeping it O/T, now news this last day or so, do we think there will be something in tomorrows Sundays? Or is she literally lying low now until the birth??

It's Princess's birthday tomorrow. Maybe she's going for a double whammy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has been lying low the last few weeks! She is on bed rest don't ya know :D
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only somebody could delete Katie. Permanently.
  • BowmaniBowmani Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Never mind this post being deleted. This hideous bint needs deleting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JAL I hope you feel much better soon :)
  • summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel this thread is going to get locked aswell as it's off topic.
    Think someone should start a new kp thread and we all try and behave ourselves on that one. It's a shame as I really enjoy the banter.
This discussion has been closed.