Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't know what to think of the RHOC. If it's edited in the same way as the US shows, I'm sure it will be great, but either way, I can't see it getting good ratings. Is the 'Real Housewives' even a success in the UK?

I'm on S7 of OC and I absolutely love it, especially Gretchen, she's so much fun! Was there a specific reason why she got fired? The rest of the cast is great too, I'm so happy Vicki has stuck with the show, she's hilarious!
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    So Adrienne and Brandi were seen hugging.... Im not buying it just looks so fake I can only think Adrienne is doing this to either to actually clear the air OR she has other intentions which imo is more likely.

Real Housewives Of Cheshire.. I like Ladies Of London but it hasn't hooked me either like i thought it would so another place in the UK doesnt make me excited for it.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-kyle-richards-20140702-story.html

Kyle bought a new house in Palm Springs and it is awesome! I wonder if she'll give Kim the other Palm Springs house, or at least her half back. lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    aaaaahhhh. The classic New York days. :D
    Yes, I agree, classic RHONY days - but where can we watch RHONY?
    I've asked ITV about NY but didn't get a helpful response. They said they were working
    hard to get the other RH but not NY, which is actually the one I wanted info on.

A RH on Cheshire might be good, wasn't there something similar on a few years ago about
    Cheshire housewives?

Thank you for any info tho on where to catch up on RHONY.
    Claire
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    SassyGirl - there is a M2M reunion, it stars on Sunday the 13th, the second part comes on on Thursday the 17th and the Lost Footage episode airs Thursday the 24th.

I suspect the new season of BH will be Adrienne and Brandi vs. Lisa. I find it very suspicious that those two have made up, I mean Adrienne hated Brandi's guts in Season 3. :o
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    soapiej wrote: »
    SassyGirl - there is a M2M reunion, it stars on Sunday the 13th, the second part comes on on Thursday the 17th and the Lost Footage episode airs Thursday the 24th.

I suspect the new season of BH will be Adrienne and Brandi vs. Lisa. I find it very suspicious that those two have made up, I mean Adrienne hated Brandi's guts in Season 3. :o

I can't remember what the girls relationships were at the end of the last Reunion, but I'm guessing it's going to be Brandi, Adrienne & Camille vs. Lisa & Yolanda with Kyle, Taylor, Kim & in the middle.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »

Fab! :D Thanks for that. I'm looking forward to the M2M Finale and Reunion. Cant wait for Kandi's wedding either.

I totally agree regarding BH. When it was mentioned Adrienne and Brandi had looked like making up I thought that would be the case, those 2 against Lisa. I doubt Lisa will lose much sleep over them mind you. I'm still not sold on Adrienne coming back- but it should be great for the show having the originals back in some capacity. I cant see Taylor having a huge presence on the show though, or at least I hope not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree - I'm guessing Taylor will only have an episode or two where she's in the background. Unless she goes crazy and goes off on one of the women. I'm guessing Camille will appear the most out of them, seeming she was going to be full-time in the first place. I'm guessing that if one of them is prominent enough Bravo will promote them after a few episodes (especially if they've also signed these new 6-week contracts or whatever they are)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Adrienne and Brandi are up to something my guess is:

Adrienne has offered Brandi to Help take Lisa down OR Adrienne is keeping her enemy close... I just do not see this 'friendship' as genuine something odd is going on for sure. It will be pathetic if this is another 'take down Lisa season'.

This season does look interesting though and with these new temp contracts maybe they won't bother getting new HW but instead use Adrienne and Camille and possibly Taylor and rotate them every now and then something like this;

First week Intro:

Lisa, Yolanda, Brandi, Kyle, Kim and Adrienne

and another week the same but instead of Adrienne have Camille or Taylor and so on whoever has the better story for that particular episode gets to be in the intro.

Overal I just hope we get a Fun season :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that's whats happening. It's gonna be a New Jersey Season 5 type situation where everyone is making up but there is still that one big elephant in the room ala Melissa and Teresa only it'll be Brandi and Lisa. I think producers want them all to be friends but still fight. I honestly think it's better when there is drama from outside the group that they just happen to get involved with.
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I think Adrienne and Brandi are up to something my guess is:

Adrienne has offered Brandi to Help take Lisa down OR Adrienne is keeping her enemy close... I just do not see this 'friendship' as genuine something odd is going on for sure. It will be pathetic if this is another 'take down Lisa season')
    Why would Adrienne be interested 'taking Lisa down'? When has she ever displayed that kind of behaviour?

All Adrienne did was think she stirred the pot and instigate backstage. Something ALL the other women have said also, something we have now seen with our own eyes. And Adrienne thought Lisa sold stories to the press because someone told her she did. And Adrienne apologised for believing that person.

I mean it was Lisa who supported Brandi's lie about Adrienne's lawsuit. She's the one who has dishonestly acted in a way to get at Adrienne, not the other way around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    Why would Adrienne be interested 'taking Lisa down'? When has she ever displayed that kind of behaviour?

All Adrienne did was think she stirred the pot and instigate backstage. Something ALL the other women have said also, something we have now seen with our own eyes. And Adrienne thought Lisa sold stories to the press because someone told her she did. And Adrienne apologised for believing that person.

I mean it was Lisa who supported Brandi's lie about Adrienne's lawsuit. She's the one who has dishonestly acted in a way to get at Adrienne, not the other way around.

This.

I'm not getting the whole take Lisa down season either. The last 4/5 episodes were everyone turning on Lisa but the first 15 were the dream team and Carlton trying to take kyle down. If anything it was a take Kyle down season - although, that backfired and blew up in Lisa's face. Plus, I didn't see anyone moaning about the dream team trying to take down Adrienne all season 3 or Kyle at the reunion.

Adrienne is back for two things; to promote her new businesses/lines and to clear her reputation. She wasn't interested in fighting or taking anyone down on her first go on the show so I doubt she's going to want to now. I don't get how people are getting this whole take down thing from one meeting - where Brandi should be kissing Adrienne's ass for an apology . I hope Adrienne sets the story straight about the law suit as well, with both Lisa and Brandi.

The only one I can see Adrienne getting into it with is Yolanda. Yolanda came for her in season 3 off the bat and she didn't even know her. I'm hoping to see Camille go for it with Yolanda too. Especially since Yolanda almost brought season 1 Camille out in Vegas. Lol.

I'm hoping for a level playing field. I don't want any cliques. That's what's killed the last 2 seasons.

The new 6 week contracts will hopefully do wonders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Adrienne wanted to take down Lisa at the S2 reunion she asked all the women to join her including Brandi but refused. So she did want to take her down and lets not forget how she lied about how Paul beat her and her kids and got her chef to sell stories about Brandi. I was a fan of Adrienne right up till all this stuff started to come out about her selling and making up stories to the press. But I am going to give her a chance this season because she was great in the first 2 seasons and i think she does want to redeem herself.

I know sounds stupid this whole 'Taking someone down' but it does happen and has happened throughout the Real Housewives Franchises, theres always someone who has to be picked on most of this is done by producers I mean look at how they tried so hard to turn people against Teresa but it backfired.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adrienne wanted to take down Lisa at the S2 reunion she asked all the women to join her including Brandi but refused. So she did want to take her down and lets not forget how she lied about how Paul beat her and her kids and got her chef to sell stories about Brandi. I was a fan of Adrienne right up till all this stuff started to come out about her selling and making up stories to the press. But I am going to give her a chance this season because she was great in the first 2 seasons and i think she does want to redeem herself.

I know sounds stupid this whole 'Taking someone down' but it does happen and has happened throughout the Real Housewives Franchises, theres always someone who has to be picked on most of this is done by producers I mean look at how they tried so hard to turn people against Teresa but it backfired.

She did go after Lisa at the reunion but then willingly apolgised on several occasions for believing her source. The chef is an idiot. It's quite clear she's scared to fire him because he knows too much. It seems like he wouldn't give a fig about confidentiality contracts either. BIB - we don't know what happens behind closed doors. It's a horrible thing to have leaked whether true or not but I can't blame Adrienne for the chef doing things. He seems like a loose cannon and turned on Kyle when her and Adrienne were friends so, at this point, I don't even think she can control him. The meet up that Brandi claimed was so clearly not true. Camille's reaction showed that it wasn't true. I'm not saying Adrienne didn't want to tell them about the information she had received about Lisa selling stories but I don't think a whole 'take-down plan' was conspired up by Adrienne. It's very telling that they never showed Kyle's reaction at the Vegas dinner party over the meeting, to me, that shows that she denied it and that wasn't the angle they were going for so they cut it out. It's obvious she would have said something considering the meeting involved her. Anyway, it was only Adrienne who fought with Lisa at the reunion. Kyle only made one comment, and Lisa made several comments about Kyle as well.

Teresa, the only one of the housewives to have ever legitimately been ganged up on or had a take down attempt by her cast mates. Although, a lot of that is self inflicted. She even had the producers after her, so it wasn't a fair playing field.

Stoopidhousewives are reporting that Nene had her paycheck sliced in half and got demoted to part-time housewife! :o (whatever part-time housewife is). Apparently her scenes were the lowest rated and viewed of the cast. If it's a 'friend of role' then she's winning with that fee. However, I think, as I said earlier, it'll be a case of she's a housewife but has minimal screen time.

Ramona's at it again. She's heading for a breakdown.
    http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/07/06/rhony-ramonasinger-naked-wasted-at-party-dancin-like-a-dog-with-mario/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So it seems Danielle Staub wants back in on the Real Housewives. She's said on Twitter she's "ready" now after declining multiple offers in the past.

Not surprising, I'm sure I heard a rumour before Season 5 that she was asked to comeback. I can see her coming back next year for another round of Danielle vs. Dina & Teresa.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it seems Danielle Staub wants back in on the Real Housewives. She's said on Twitter she's "ready" now after declining multiple offers in the past.

I would love for this to be true. Danielle's story always seemed unfinished to me.

As for Adrienne, I was never a fan, but I am glad that she's back.
    I saw on Twitter that Yolanda is in Holland, so either they're filming that, or she's off the show for a few episodes. Hopefully, she's off the show for good, as she just brings nothing to it for me.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Id actually like this to be true as well. Before I've never liked the idea of a Danielle return, but actually think now would be a good time. Esp since we have ex-HWs returning to their shows- Dina on NJ, Camille and Adrienne to an extent on BH, and last season on The OC we had Lauri back for a bit. I totally agree that Danielle left with unfinished business on New Jersey and Id like to see what her return would do.

Now we just need to get Sheree back on Atlanta in some capacity. Id love this to happen. There were so many rumours about this before, and I really hope she's around somehow in Season 7.

I totally agree with Andrew, I think these 6 week contracts are going to do wonders for the shows. If nothing else, it might help keep things fresh.

As for Nene, I cant see her coming back as anything less than a HW. I just don't think she would come back as a "friend" or anything like that. I totally agree with halving her fee though, $1M for the ego and the attitude she has is beyond! Even if they do half it, that's still a sweet deal, and if they are using her appearances sparingly she wont even have to work hard for it! It might not be a popular opinion, but honestly Id give Kenya a raise :D she knows the game, and plays it well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Danielle coming back might just happened next season, I think if Teresa does go down they will need someone to help keep NJ going high and Danielle has been craved by fans every season so its a win for both.

I am curious though what Bravo will do with Teresa i mean if she is found guilty but has house arrest would they keep her on for next season? I think we should all just enjoy Teresa this season because for some reason i do think this will be her last :/

As for NeNe being downgraded i aint bothered she didn't bring anything last season and if she is still going to get $500,000 just a friend of the HW thats a great deal to take so maybe it is true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now we just need to get Sheree back on Atlanta in some capacity. Id love this to happen. There were so many rumours about this before, and I really hope she's around somehow in Season 7.

I totally agree with Andrew, I think these 6 week contracts are going to do wonders for the shows. If nothing else, it might help keep things fresh.

honestly Id give Kenya a raise :D she knows the game, and plays it well!

How the producers aren't jumping on the chance to bring Sheree back is beyond me. Sheree and Kenya teaming up or falling out would be one of the best things to happen for Atlanta. Hopefully Atlanta are getting 6 week contracts too. Kenya definitely deserves the raise.

I've been thinking about the 6 weeks contracts, what about the popular housewives that don't bring anything drama wise/entertainment wise straight out of the gate? For example, Kandi is a fan favourite but her storylines aren't that riveting, she has the occasional outburst, but her main draw is the fact she is a decent hard working girl whose storylines are subtle but develop over the long drawn out season. What will they do with the likes of her?
    I hope they don't jump the gun and start dropping people quickly. How will it work if they don't work out in 6 weeks, will they appear for an episode or a few and then completely disappear? Or is it 6 week housewives then a mandatory downgrade that they have to film. Nothing has really been disclosed but I hope they work.
    Danielle coming back might just happened next season, I think if Teresa does go down they will need someone to help keep NJ going high and Danielle has been craved by fans every season so its a win for both.

I am curious though what Bravo will do with Teresa i mean if she is found guilty but has house arrest would they keep her on for next season? I think we should all just enjoy Teresa this season because for some reason i do think this will be her last :/

This does make Danielle look like she's been biding her time for Dina. She's refused contracts every season, despite bankruptcy and foreclosure, but when Dina comes back she wants to return. Sounds very coincidental. It's obvious Dina was never going to come back if Danielle returned, but now she's back she won't leave next season. She needs the money and if she goes this time it'll be for the final time because Bravo wont take her back a second time. If Bravo are smart they'll have locked Dina in for 2 seasons and bring in Danielle next season.

If Teresa goes down, Danielle will come back and go toe to toe with Melissa. Danielle outed Melissa over trying to get at Teresa (& surprisingly stated her support for Teresa in their family feud) and has bashed her several times.

However, as much as I would love a Danielle return, I don't want her to come back for her own mental safety. The way she was treated on the show, even by producers, was disgusting. Especially the night where they chased her through the building, at that point the producers should have stepped in and stopped the whole thing - it was out of control and way overboard for housewives.

She'll get demoted, most likely. She'll probably just be used in scenes with the housewives talking about whats going on with them and her. I don't understand house arrest, can she leave during certain times or is she locked up there all the time? I'm sure I read that the prosecution are going for the judge to prevent her filming if that is the case though.

Can you image Andy at the reunion this season if she get's house arrest - "Hi, I am Andy Cohen and this is the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion: Part 1 and we are coming to you from Teresa Guidice's living room"...either that or Teresa's skyping her way through it. LOL.

Regarding Yolanda, she's been away, except for a few days, since before Kyle's white party (according to her Twitter). I have a feeling she's getting demoted or leaving for a part of the season (ala Aviva) because she's already shot a talking head, which seems so strange after only a few days of filming. It reminded me of the talking head that Jeana Keough & Kim Zolciak did when they announced their departure from 'the group'.

NY News: Apparently Luann never got paid a dime for the season and has offered to film next season for free! However, the same article praised Ramonja and claimed they are the only two definitely coming back. It seems like it came from Sonja's camp to be honest...mostly because it describes Sonja as only Sonja sees herself. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa Rinna has signed on to Beverly Hills. This explains Brandi making up with Adrienne, she doesn't like to fight with more than one person at a time. It does make me confused as to where Lisa V stands in all this. She isn't really apart of the group. It's almost Kyle's group because she socialises with everyone outside of the show as well which is going to make things a lot more organic which is the recipe for a great season. I'm getting a season 1 vibe, where one main fight occurs and everyone gets dragged in to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Luann didn't get paid for this season?

When Luann has saved near enough every episode this season. Luann deserves her Full time spot back and even a pay rise next season. I hope S7 starts production after this season ends because they cant afford to take another long hiatus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It seems Beverly Hills is going to be full this year. Lisa, Yolanda, Kim, Kyle, Brandi + Lisa, along with Camille & Adrienne as Friends of and Taylor and Chrstine both at least Guest appearing. Apparently Christine filmed with Brandi again recently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems Beverly Hills is going to be full this year. Lisa, Yolanda, Kim, Kyle, Brandi + Lisa, along with Camille & Adrienne as Friends of and Taylor and Chrstine both at least Guest appearing. Apparently Christine filmed with Brandi again recently.

It certainly is. I hope Taylor, Camille & Adrienne are featured quite prominently. It would be nice if they had a couple of solo scenes throughout the season just showing where they're at and what they're up to. Faye will be making a guest appearance at least too. She was at Kyle's white party.

Christine was screen tested, but it's something like her 3rd season of being tested so I doubt she'll be on. It'd be great if she was on in some capacity, to add that ethnic diversity.

I've always wondered why they never brought the filthy rich Baroness on. She seemed like a great candidate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OC was great this week! I'm loving Shannon & Vicki. Vicki and Brooks seem like the normal couple on the show...that's a weird feeling. I'm glad Tamra's fake baby story is over. She was actually enjoyable on the show tonight for the first time this season. The gym storyline was interesting enough. Heather was great. Lizzie...is just lackluster. She must pull something big out the back in the final quarter of the season because so far she's been a dud. I think that's partly due to the fact she came on with Shannon, who has overshadowed everyone this season entertainment wise, though.

I'm so excited for next weeks episode. It's all about to go down in the OC!
  • Options
    The_ChiefThe_Chief Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    how do people watch this utter drivel, what's the 'Real' bit, i had the misfortune of watching this for a few minutes during a half time football flick around. I've seen more reality on an episode of Storage Wars.