Options

Best to buy for Sky Sports?

Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi hope someone can help!

We want to leave sky the price is ridiculous and keeps going up so are thinking of buying a free view+ recorder. My boyfriend wants to keep sky sports so I've read that you can get it on free view but I'm unsure what to do (bit thick haha!). Can I just walk into John Lewis/argos etc and buy a box then pay for sports extra? Or do I have to get a box from top up tv/bt vision? Also how much do people pay for they're sky sports doing it this way? I couldn't find many prices online?

Comments

• Options
    Bob1942Bob1942 Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi hope someone can help!

We want to leave sky the price is ridiculous and keeps going up so are thinking of buying a free view+ recorder. My boyfriend wants to keep sky sports so I've read that you can get it on free view but I'm unsure what to do (bit thick haha!). Can I just walk into John Lewis/argos etc and buy a box then pay for sports extra? Or do I have to get a box from top up tv/bt vision? Also how much do people pay for they're sky sports doing it this way? I couldn't find many prices online?

All Sky sport channels show on Freeview but I get message scrambled or not available

Online advise if you search

You can view it via Freeview by subscribing to Top-Up TV and I have attached their website details:

http://www.topuptv.com/