Options

Asda Chicken Sausages

andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
Forum Member
I recently got these to try:
http://groceries.asda.com/product/sausages/butchers-selection-8-classic-chicken-sausages/910001941079

They are SUPERB. Lower in fat to other sausages and very tasty. Would recommend them ;-)

Comments

• Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    they do look good !

don't think I've ever seen chicken sausages and I don't have an Asda anywhere near me
  • Options
    tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We used to have these a lot and the spicy ones, but we dont shop in ASDA anymore due to the workfare and I cant find them anywhere else, a real shame
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Heck Chicken Italia ones are nice too - my Tesco and Asda both do them. If you didn't know you were eating a chicken sausage you would just assume they were pork in my opinion. A bit paler in colour but that's it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    The Heck Chicken Italia ones are nice too - my Tesco and Asda both do them. If you didn't know you were eating a chicken sausage you would just assume they were pork in my opinion. A bit paler in colour but that's it.

I was going to buy the Heck ones but the Asda ones were around half the price per weight :/ I'm a bit of a frugal
  • Options
    SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are SUPERB. Lower in fat to other sausages and very tasty. Would recommend them ;-)
    I got their Piri Piri chicken sausages the other week, and they were far too spicy, which was a shame because the sausage itself was very good. A lot of sausages lately have tough, indigestible skins, but not these. I'll be buying the regular chicken ones next time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I got their Piri Piri chicken sausages the other week, and they were far too spicy, which was a shame because the sausage itself was very good. A lot of sausages lately have tough, indigestible skins, but not these. I'll be buying the regular chicken ones next time!

I tried the Sweet Chilli ones and they were also very spicy, the normal ones are definitely the best, high protein, low fat, reasonably priced