I love Keanu.

SoupietwistSoupietwist Posts: 1,314
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I bloody love Keanu Reeves, he's not a great actor and he's unlikely to trouble the Oscar board, but...

- I love Bill & Ted's, Point Break, Speed, The Matrix (pt 1), John Wick, River's Edge, My Own Private Idaho, A Scanner Darkly...etc

- Even though he's not a great actor, he does have a likeable screen presence.

- He seems like a really lovely bloke and doesn't seem to bothered by celebrity status.

Anyone else got an actor or actress they love, even though they aren't the greatest at their craft?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I like Ted as an actor, but do you know what really bugs me about him? He can't grow a beard, yet he has a beard.
  • pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bloody love Keanu Reeves, he's not a great actor and he's unlikely to trouble the Oscar board, but...

- I love Bill & Ted's, Point Break, Speed, The Matrix (pt 1), John Wick, River's Edge, My Own Private Idaho, A Scanner Darkly...etc

- Even though he's not a great actor, he does have a likeable screen presence.

- He seems like a really lovely bloke and doesn't seem to bothered by celebrity status.

Anyone else got an actor or actress they love, even though they aren't the greatest at their craft?

I would go as far to say that he isnt an actor. He is appalling, but he has been in some brilliant films