Maria and Marcus

Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
Forum Member
Is it just me or did anyone else think tonights episode where they started kissing and went to bed seemed lacking in chemistry?

To me it just didn't look right at all. Totally lacked chemistry and just didn't seem natural in how it developed!

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. It lacked chemistry and as you said it didnt seem natural.
  • Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    I think they could have done the scene better.

Sometimes you can see the attraction on screen and it's obvious there's something there but just didn't seem that way tonight.

I think Paul and Priya have better chemistry.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I thought there was a lot of sexual chemistry. It was a great scene as is the storyline! Bring on Friday!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird. I can understand that they have a deep love for each other but Marcus suddenly jumping into bed with a woman seemed very weird. As a straight woman I love p***y, as much as a gay bloke does. As a straight woman I can find other women beautiful inside and out but I could never go down there, if you know what I mean.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise32 wrote: »
    I think they could have done the scene better.

Sometimes you can see the attraction on screen and it's obvious there's something there but just didn't seem that way tonight.

I think Paul and Priya have better chemistry.

Yes, I just didnt see it with them. Agree about Paul and Priya.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it seemed awkward - but perhaps, in real life, it would be.

I am glad it happened, though :D It should ensure some good SL's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    It's weird. I can understand that they have a deep love for each other but Marcus suddenly jumping into bed with a woman seemed very weird. As a straight woman I love p***y, as much as a gay bloke does. As a straight woman I can find other women beautiful inside and out but I could never go down there, if you know what I mean.

It was that sudden it's been building up for ages with them ignoring their feelings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont say this much but I think tonight scenes between Marcus & maria were probably the weakest
    writing I have seen on any soap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. They don't have any sexual chemistry.

The sad thing about this story line is Marcus and Maria once had a very believable friendship and that has been ruined in my eyes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    It was that sudden it's been building up for ages with them ignoring their feelings.

The feelings have been building up for ages. Even if Marcus is in love with Maria would he be sexually attracted to her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    The feelings have been building up for ages. Even if Marcus is in love with Maria would he be sexually attracted to her?

Well after tonight he certainly he is. I think the storyline has been handled well. I think they great sexual chemistry but what's so great a about the storyline is its very clear that their relationship is built on a deep love they have for each other as apposed to sex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »

The sad thing about this story line is Marcus and Maria once had a very believable friendship and that has been ruined in my eyes.

Completely agree, thats the only thing I liked about Maria was her genuine friendship with Marcus, but having sexual feelings towards each other I just don't believe it and I also think their believable friendship has been ruined.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think they great sexual and onscreen chemistry. Maybe the scene could have been better but I liked it.
    Forum Member
    If they officially get together and then break up it could be mega awkward between them.

I agree their friendship may be damaged with this. Certainly if they break up anyhow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they great sexual and onscreen chemistry. Maybe the scene could have been better but I liked it.

Each to their own but I believe it's a shame that a very believable friendship has been ruined just so the scriptwriters can force an unconventional story line on viewers.
    Forum Member
    Has Stuart Blackburn taken over CS yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each to their own but I believe it's a shame that a very believable friendship has been ruined just so the scriptwriters can force an unconventional story line on viewers.

Their friendship is still there but as you say each to their own!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I thought there was a lot of sexual chemistry. It was a great scene as is the storyline! Bring on Friday!

Agree!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their friendship is still there but as you say each to their own!

But will it still be there when they break up, as all soap couples do at some point!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Stuart Blackburn taken over CS yet?

He's meant to start in January but I have my suspicions! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But will it still be there when they break up, as all soap couples do at some point!?

Not all soap couples split up believe it or not. That is a rare though and yes if they break up I do believe their friendship will be there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not all soap couples split up believe it or not. That is a rare though and yes if they break up I do believe their friendship will be there.

I hope you're right but I'm not so sure
    Forum Member
    He's meant to start in January but I have my suspicions! ;)

Well Blackburn was crazy for random couples on Emmerdale so hope not going to be same on CS.

But I guess whatever he does he can't go any lower than Maurel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Blackburn was crazy for random couples on Emmerdale so hope not going to be same on CS.

But I guess whatever he does he can't go any lower than Maurel.

Precisely. I reckon the entire Corrie cast should be worried, who knows who their characters will end up with next year!

Agree about Maurel.
    Forum Member
    Well Marcus deep down is still attracted to men (at least he's bisexual) so odds are if they become a couple he'll cheat with men.

And what's Maria gonna do then? Realistically seeing the man you love sleeping with others is soul destroying and heart-breaking. Unless she agrees to an open relationship but I can't see it.

Three months at tops!